Chapter 70

*Knock knock*

"
What?" I shout.

I can never get a shower without someone interrupting me.

"I gotta wee." I hear Niall's voice.

I can just imagine jumping up and down on his toes like a toddler with a small bladder, like he always does.

"Well you can wait." I began to rinse the shampoo out of my hair.

"No, I can't! Pleaseeee!" He begs.

"Josie he's about to pee himself," Liam laughs.

"Jooooosieee," he whines.

I huff and turn off the water.

I wring my hair out over the tub and then step out, wrapping a towel around myself.

I open the door and Niall breathes out a sigh of relief, "Thank goodness!"

He pushes me out of the way and then doesn't even try to close the door before he lifts up the toilet seat and gets ready to unzip his pants.

I quickly pull closed the door just before he does his business. I didn't need to see that.

I'm walking down the bus towards the suitcases.

I find mine and open it, pulling out a bra, panties, shirt, and a pair of shorts before walking off into a room and closing the door to get dressed.

I clip my bra on and I'm pulling up my panties when I notice a weird low scratchy sound coming from the corner of the room.

I turrn and see Brianna coloring on her arms.

I gasp as I look at her body that's colored all over on.

''Louis!'' I scream loudly. What the hell, why was no one watching her?

Seconds later he runs into the room and instantly freezes in front of me.

I jog over and remove the purple marker from her hand and she begins to whine, reaching for it. I quickly grab all the other markers too.

''Why the hell was nobody watching her? She's scribbled over her entire body!'' I yell.

''I leave for 5 minutes to go take a shower and come back to this!''

''I mean is it that hard to just sit there and watch her. You know she loves to crawl everywhere and grab things why can't you just..''

I can tell he's not listening by the way his eyes continue to roam over my body.

I immediately swat his shoulder yelling his name and he jumps, ''What?''

''Were you even listening?''

''I.. well.. no, not really.'' He confesses ''I heard Brianna and crawl and that's about it.''

I'm about ready to curse him out but just decide to keep my mouth shut as I just grab my clothes and angrily slip them on.

''I'm sorry! You know I can't focus when your standing in front of me wet and half-naked in lace.'' He defends.

I just ignore him and go to walk past him but he chuckles and grabs me by my waist pulling me back, ''I'm sorry, okay? I should've been listening. I just couldn't focus with your sexy body taunting me. Now, please repeat yourself.'' he mumbles softly into my neck, running his hands over my stomach.

I sigh, ''You weren't watching her. Lou, look what what she did to herself.'' I point.

His eyes follow my finger and he instantly laughs.

''Stooop,'' I whine ''It's not funny.''

''Yes, it is. Lighten up baby,'' he chuckles.

I huff but slowly find a smile appearing on my face, a laugh coming soon after.

''She looks like a clown!''

She begins crawling our way.

''Where did she even get the markers from?''