Chapter 57

"Here Liam, throw this away for me please. I gotta go do something real quick," I hear Jo say. My head turns quick enough to see her handing the parenting papers to Liam before walking upstairs.

He opens the trash can as his hand hovers over it.

"No don't throw it away!" I yell, running towards Liam who I saw about trash the papers, with Brianna in my arms.

"Why? I thought you'd.."

"No, no. Give them to me!" I exclaim.

I wanted to do it, not him.

"Okay! Geez! Here," he exclaims with his hands up. He looks at me like I'm crazy.

I take the papers and smirk as I mentally plot many ways on how to destroy them.

"What's going on?" Josie rushes back downstairs.

"Your boyfriend is crazy, that's what!" Liam exclaims, before walking off into the next room.

Josie laughs, "Oh I know." She follows him out of the kitchen.

I look to Brianna, "What shall we do with these horrid papers?" I ask her putting them in front of her.

She reaches for them and I give them to her as I sit us down in the middle of the kitchen floor.

"Do you think we should shred them? Or we could just tear..." I trail off whenever I see her take the papers and insert them into her mouth, sucking onto it.

"No babe this isn't to eat," I chuckle and pull it out of her mouth.

She whines.

"Jo I believe Brianna is hungry," I shout.

"I just fed her, she's not hungry!" She shouts back, from wherever she is.

"Well then why is she.. No, stop! Do not eat eat." I take the paper back from out of her mouth.

She begins to whine again and so I just rock her.

"Are you sure?" I shout.

"Yes Louis I'm sure."

She sticks her finger in her mouth and begins to nibble on it.

"But babe she's eating her finger!" I exclaim.

I hear her laugh slightly.

"She's nearly 4 months.. she's probably teething Lou. Just stick her pacifier in her mouth."

I gasp and hold Brianna out in front of me.

"Is that true?"

"Is my baby teething?"

"Are your wittle teeth trying to come in?"

She giggles.

"C'mon lets tear this up and then we'll go to find your pacifier, yeah? I think it's in our bedroom."

I hold her on my hip as I hold the paper over the trash can, tearing it into two vertically. Her eyes go wide with fascination as she jumps in excitement, instantly reaching for the papers.

I laugh, "Hold on, hold on!"

Niall walks into the kitchen, going straight to the fridge. He pulls out a half-eaten sandwich and then turns to me, raising an eyebrow.

"What are you doing?"

"Tearing stuff."

I take the paper and turn it so it's horizontal and then hold it in front of us. Taking my large hands over her tiny ones, I go to guide them to tear it but she's already one step ahead and eagerly rips it.

She squeals and begins to continuously rip it over and over again as tiny pieces fall all around the the trash can and onto the ground, "Bri wait you're.."

Niall begins to laugh.

Pieces continue to fall as she completely shreds the paper excitedly.

Just as I manage to catch her hands and take the paper away from her, Jo walks in.

Great.

"Louis!" She exclaims.

"Baby it's not what it looks like, I swear.." I try to explain.

"Why would you do that? Look at the mess you've made!" She yells, pointing at the paper all over the ground.

"No it wasn't.."

"I understand you wanted to get rid of the papers but you should be able to tear a piece of paper and successfully make it into the trashcan without making a huge mess like this!"

"But it was Brianna!"

"Really Lou? I saw the paper in your hands! You're trying to blame it on our daughter now? Nice Lou, real nice." She shakes her head and takes Brianna from my arms and into hers, "Clean this up."

She walks out of kitchen.

By now Niall is on the ground crying.

I huff and get down and begin to pick up all the paper.

"Niall, will you shutup?!"

"I'm sorry mate," he wipes at his eyes "that.. that was just really funny."

He leaves out of the kitchen still laughing, his half-eaten sandwich in hand.

I knew we should've just shredded.

~.~

I didn't like this chapter.

It was weird and I didn't want to post it.

But I needed something! I'm sorry ^.^

There was actually a lot more to the chapter like it was probably 4 pages, but I took it out. And it'll probably just be in next chapter. Cause idk.

Your comments were so lovely on the last chapter!

I should start doing the dedication goes to best comment thingy!

Anywho igtg !

Sorry for the chapter again!

-Rooar!<3