Chapter 8

(A/N: Pic on side of her hair and outfit)

**

Josilyn Pov

"Oh my god Jo I just can't get over how amazing your hair is" Leigh-Anne says with my hair in her grasp as she curls it while Perrie does my make-up.

We picked her, Olivia, Emily, and Eleanor up on the way so they could get ready with us. Like we do every week. Jade and Jesy sadly had plans already this week though with their bfs. It's too bad because Jade and I were always partners on the dance floor.

We had just arrived here about 30 minutes ago. Zayn and Niall are the only ones still here. They're downstairs doing who knows what.

"It foreal does look gorgeous" Lex says slipping into her dress.

"The color really compliments your green eyes," Eleanor smiles.

I smile as I look into the mirror once Perrie was done, "Thanks guys."

I really don't care about what time I get there. Sometimes I go there earlier than 9, sometimes later. It is what it is.

"Where's your straightener? It's not on your sink like usual," Olivia says coming back from the bathroom in only a towel,

"It's under. I cleaned up a bit," I say.

She nods before walking back in. 

"I bet Louis will really like your dress" Emily nudges.

I just shake my head and chuckle at her.

"He'll love it," Perrie adds as her eyes flicker to Eleanor. And I can't read El's facial expression. El is the newest to the group and Perrie and her got along real good. They got super close. But then one day they just got to my house and they were all distant to each other. Perrie told me to leave it be though, so I did.

This is kind of getting annoying so I just nod.

"Who knows, maybe you'll get laid with Louis tonight," Olivia giggles with a smirk on her face.

Oh my god.

"Don't bring it up!" I laugh with my hands over my face. In the past, sometimes whenever we both got drunk, me and Louis would do things. But just simple things like make out or something. But we never would remember, we would just be told by other people. One time, we actually slept together. Luckily, we didn't remember that either.

Olivia just laughs and puts her hands up in mock defense. Emily giggles, recalling it too. Emily, Olivia, and I have been bestfriends since we were juniors. I love them to death.

"Sleep with Louis," Perrie pokes "Maybe if we say it enough times, it'll get stuck in her head and she'll actually consider doing it"

"Do it"

"Sleep with him"

"Shutup y'all that's annoying," I mutter. I feel like this is a Klondike bar commercial where they're trying to see how long I can last.

"Have sex with him" Lex says.

"Y'all stop. God I'm sorry I brought it up, you know she hates this," Emily says in equal annoyance.

"Just throw yourself at him!" Perrie exclaims

"It'll probably feel so good, to have his lips against yours Jo. Y'all are perfect for each other! You need to realize that"

"Stop!" I say louder, covering my ears

"Have fun with Louis" Lex whispers in my ear as I swat her away