Chapter 28

Josilyn Pov

When we walk inside, all the boys's stares were on us, as usual.

Zayn rolls his eyes, going back to his phone.

Lately I've been feeling like he's been angry with me about something, but I know I've done nothing wrong. And when I confronted him about it, he just shrugged me off. So I just left it at that.

"So how was it?" Liam smiles.

"What'd you guys do?" Niall questions.

"Did you have fun?" Harry asks excitedly.

"We went swimming, and I taught her how to swim," Louis grins.

"Really?! Wow!" Niall chuckles.

"Sounds romantic," Harry winks.

I laugh.

"What?" Zayn stands with an angry face.

Me and Louis both furrow our eyebrows, "what?"

"You taught her to swim and couldn't teach me?!" He exclaims.

"Zayn she's different! Besides I couldn't teach you. You were getting frustrated with me too easily and started throwing tantrums!" Louis says.

"That's not true. You just gave up on me. Hows she different? You know lately I've been feeling like you've been replacing me-"

"Zayn what are you talking about? Why are you getting angry with me? You KNOW she's different. Of course I'm not replacing you," Louis exclaims.

Zayn just shakes his head, "whatever" he stomps off upstairs and to his room.

"I.. maybe I should just go talk to him," I suggest.

"NO!" Harry exclaims panicked "I mean.. no I got it" he adds with a smile.

I give him a weird look and he sheepishly smiles before hurrying upstairs.

"Come on, lets just get some sleep," Louis smiles.

I nod and he pulls me along upstairs.

~~

I feel myself being woken up when I feel Louis shaking me, "wake up sleepy head"

I peek one eye open and he smiles.

"Come on, you should get up. You slept in till 2," he says.

I look at the clock on the wall and it indeed reads 2:07 pm.

Me and Lou somehow stayed up all night talking and time just got away from us.

"Why didn't you wake me?" I yawn, rubbing my eyes.

"Because you look cute sleeping," he pokes me with a playful grin.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" I laugh as I stand and stretch.

"I don't really know actually.. I just.. woke up happy," he shrugs "I think it's because I woke up next to you"

"You always wake up next to me," I laugh.

"Yeah but.. now is different." He says.

I hummed, "So what are we doing today?" I go into the bathroom and began to brush my teeth.

"Going to the beach," he smiles. "Today is going to be special."

I jump up and down, "Yay! Hold on I gotta get ready!" I close the door in his face before quickly hopping in the shower.

I hear him laugh and walk off.

After I get out the shower, I quickly throw on my bathing suit and a cover. I then grab my bag and began to throw in everything I'd need.