Chapter 14

So I just realized something and now I'm laughing so much lol.. Remember the two guys Jo danced with at the club? Their names were Gage and Dylan. Dylan was the one who came up to her and began to talk and dance and Gage was the one who she didn't even care about and came up and joined the dancing. I realized that I got the names mixed up.. She was supposed to end up with Dylan not Gage.. Oh jeez I'm laughing so hard. Why did no one say anything?XD guys, just keep doing what you're doing and I'm going to go back and switch up the names lol..

**

Josilyn Pov

"Don't tell me what to do with my girlfriend! She's mine, not yours. I'll do what I want!" He yells, pulling me back.

I feel my wrist crack and I cringe.

"What do you mean 'she's yours'?! You may be a dog, but she's not a piece of meat, you dick! She's human and deserves respect. Especially from her boyfriend," Louis snaps.

"I do give her respect. Don't worry about us okay! If she had a problem with how I treated her, she'd say something!" He says a bit more calm but still with venom.

I wish I could.

"She's not a fucking coward," he continues.

Yes I am.

"She can speak for herself!"

No I can't.

"No she can't! I mean sometimes she can but sometimes she can't. Look, all I'm saying is you need to treat her with a bit more respect," he says "or else"

Gage narrows his eyes, "What is this? A threat? Or else what? Don't tell me how to handle my relationship" he says with a glare.

Gage then grabs my hand and begins to pull me away.

I turn my head to Look at Louis and he looks so angered. Like he wants to break somebody's face. I just want to hug him, and help him cool down. I do agree with him, sometimes I feel really unappreciated. And used.

"Wait!" I pull my wrist from his grasp and take a step back "he's right"

Now it's Gage's turn to be angry.

"What? What the hell, you're taking his side.. over your own boyfriend?" He exclaims.

"It's not about the title.. It's just about how you treat me. You-"

"How the hell do I treat you?" He cut me off. He always does that and it's fucking annoying.

"Not right! I feel like you just don't show me enough care! I need-"

"I do show care for you! All the time! So what, now you think I don't care for you? You're questioning my feelings about you?" He says with raised eyebrows.

"No I didn't say that Gage!! Now you're just jumping to conclusions, let me-"

"No I'm not. You're just saying random shi-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP INTERRUPTING ME!" I scream.

He jumps back as his eyes widen. I can hear Louis's snicker behind me.

I've never screamed at him like that. I feel like he's changed me. Like he's made me even more of a pushover than I already was with Justin. And I don't want that.

"Look Gage, I've turned down lots of people for you and our relationship. Yes, I've been flirted with quite a bit, and I know it pisses you off. But I only turn them down because I love you and I care for you, so I have intentions to stay in this relationship. But I feel like you don't treat me as well as you should! I mean, jesus christ you can't even take your time to come up to the front door and pick me up. You have to fucking honk your horn. Can you just try to be a bit of a gentleman? Like for me? Is it that hard? Because if it is.... I don't know if I can stay in this relationship anymore" I say.