Chapter 33

You're welcome for updating more often lol.

-

Josilyn Pov

He raised his eyebrows, "Really?"

I nod, biting my lip.

He grinned, "Well in that case, why wait another minute?" He crashed his lips onto mine.

The kiss was rushed. I could tell he was probably still in the mood from earlier. I couldn't help but giggle when I slipped from under him. He fell onto the bed.

"What the hell are you doing?" He groans against the duvet.

I laugh, "I'm sorry, I can't have sex on an empty stomach!" I exclaim.

He rolls over and gives me an 'are you serious' look.

"The faster I eat some food, the faster we-"

He hops off the bed and quickly begins to slip on his sneakers. And I grin.

He comes over to me, "Nando's or McDonald's?"

Those are my two favorites. What I usually ask for.

"Actually.." I start in a high vice.

Louis groans muttering an 'oh lord'

"I was kind of in the mood for tacos," I say.

"So Taco Bell?" He raises an eyebrow.

"No, like cooked Tacos." I correct.

"But that will take too long!" He whines.

I jump up and down continuously, "please please pleaseee!" I whine in his face.

He laughs, "Fine Jo, fine."

I stop and smile, "Yay! Thankyou," I kiss his cheek.

"Yeah yeah yeah," he mumbles, not being able to contain his smile though as he trudges down the stairs. I follow.

He secretly loves me.

"The yellow box Louis, not the red!" I say.

"I know."

"And make sure you remember to get the extra packets of seasoning," I remind him.

"Mhm."

"Oh get some pickles. I have a craving for pickles," I add.

"K."

"And can you buy my favorite tea? I could really go for some tea," I lick my lips.

"Got it."

We're at the door now, "Wait! And get some chocolate, would you? I have a sweet tooth," I say.

He turns around, "you hate chocolate," he wrinkles his brows.

"So? It sounds good right now." I tell him. Come to think of it, everything sounds good right now. God I'm hungry. Unusually hungry.

He shakes his head, "my special special girl"

I giggle.

He opens the door and pecks me on the lips, "I'll be back." He says, before leaving and closing the door behind him.

I lie on the couch next to Niall. He's asleep, stretched out, so I lie down in front of him. We're not touching so it's fine anyways.

I'm suddenly exhausted.

I look up and realize the boys are giving me weird looks. Mostly Harry.

"What?" I snap. Apologizing quietly right after. I've been having the weirdest mood swings lately.