Chapter 12

A/N: I'm sorry. I feel like crying.

***

Louis Pov -YAY-

I speed walked out to the back porch as I heard Harry's heavy footsteps following me. I needed to talk. I needed to vent. I needed to let everything out. But most of all, I needed to get out of the room with cunty charming Gage.

I got outside and let out a long breath I was holding in. I tried to sit but I couldn't. Harry came outside and slid the door closed before plopping down on a chair.

"What's up?" He asks.

I raised my eyebrows, "What's up? Damn Gage! That's whats up," I say frustrated.

"He just waltzed in here like he was all that and began to try to woo everyone and put everyone under his little spell. Well you know what, it's not going to work! Because he's a fucking douche,"

"I think he's a pretty cool guy" Harry shrugs.

I turn around and shoot him a death glare and he puts his hands up in mock defense,

"Sorry, sorry! He's absolutely horrid!"

"I know right!" I exclaim, throwing my hands up "Harry, Jo is falling for him. I can tell! She can't fall for him, he's hiding something"

"What do you mean? And how do you know?"

"I don't know, he just seems real sneaky. And she's my bestfriend Harry! I can read her like a book. She's got that glint in her eyes that she gets when she's interested in someone. Plus, she's not exactly trying to hide it. I mean, didn't you see how they were all snuggled up to each other, feeding each other pizza, and giggling and whatnot?!" I pace.

"No, sorry, not really."

"How could you miss it?" I exclaim.

"Sorry, I'm not interested in watching two people flirt, like some people!"

"What's that suppose to mean?" I ask running my hand through my hair.

Harry chuckles, "Louis, you have feelings for her."

"No I don't! Shutup Harry."

"Yes, yes you do."

"She's my bestfriend."

"You keep telling your mind that but your heart wants for you two to be more than that," he says calmly.

I just shake my head and wipe my face with both hands, "No, that can't be it! I just really really hate Gage" I say.

"But why?"

"I don't know! It's just something about him. He's hiding something I think,"

"No Louis, you just dislike him because Josie likes him! You envy him because Josie likes him and not you" Harry exclaims, shaking me by the shoulders.

"No? Where the hell are you getting this from Harry? I do NOT have feelings for Josilyn. There's no freaking reason for me to be jealous. I don't want Josie to like me because then that'd ruin our friendship," I say.

Harry makes an 'o' face and then chuckles "Ooooooh that's it," he says with his pointer finger.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You're denying your feelings because you don't want your friendship to be ruined," he says like he's some genius.

"I'm not denying anything."

"You're denying your denial! DENIAL," he exclaims "I hear that's the first stage" he nudges.

"Louis, just admit it! Stop pushing your feelings away. What's so bad about being in a relationship with Jo? You guys would be perfect for each other. I can just imagine little Lousie Jrs running around, can't you?" He grins.