Chapter 66

"Lets change you into this super pretty dress shall we?" I say.

I lie her down on the bed and gently pull her shirt over head. As I began to tug down her jeans, she begins to giggle.

"Stop giggling!" I laugh. Which makes her giggle even more.

"You're so silly." I shake my head "Laughing at every single thing, just like your uncle."

I stand her up and slip her dress over her. I then take her feet and slip on silver sandals, fastening them to her tiny feet.

Once she's dressed completely and I grab her bag and my purse, I called a cab to take us to the venue where their concert will be.

When I step outside of the hotel, Nick clears the path for me as he tries to get me straight to the cab. But after hearing much pleads from the fans for me to stop, I sigh and stop last minute.

"What time is it Nick?"

He looks down and checks his watch.

"7:18 m'am," he tells me.

I bite my lip and mentally tell myself I should only do a few.

I quickly sign a few autographs and take only some pictures with fans as they all thanks me with huge smiles.

The fans all absolutely adore Brianna. I mean, they can not get enough of her. Sometimes for the especially sweet fans only, I'll maybe let them tickle her a little. Since I know she takes a while to warm-up to people, and tickling her usually gets her smiling all the time, it usually works.

But by the time I check my phone again, it's 7:32. What?

I then turn and hurry into the cab, telling him to step on it, and he does.

On the way, I realize that I left my VIP passes on the bus. Even though I shouldn't need it since everyone knows me but still.

The show starts around 7:50 but Louis is looking for me to be there around 7:30.. oops.

When the cab pulls up to the arena, I hop out and skip the line of screaming girls, shouting at me in glee once they notice my presence, and go to go straight through the door but I was stopped.

"Excuse me but you're going to have to get in line like everyone else." The man says rudely, looking back down to his clipboard.

I raise an eyebrow, "You must be new. I'm.."

"Back of the line," he ignores me.

"I'm one of the member's girlfriend!" I yell at him.

"That's what they all say! Back. Of. The. Line." He snaps at me.