Chapter 5

Josilyn Pov

I began to wake up when I I feel my nose being tickled. Like really tickled. I was getting ready to scratch my nose when I caught on. They've done this trick on me way too many times, of course I know what this is. I began to giggle, causing the boys to began to giggle.

"It's working," Niall chuckles.

"It's not gonna work," Louis laughs.

"Shutup Louis, it's going to work," Liam says.

"No, no it won't. I'm warning you. It's not going to work on her anymore," Louis laughs.

"Louis how would you-"

I cut Zayn off when I opened my eyes and smashed the whip cream in his face. I then took my hand and smeared it on Liam's, and then finally, Niall's face. I was getting ready to do the same to Louis and he cringed. But then I realized, he was the only one who predicted correctly.

I smiled and leaned up and kissed his cheek, he smiled.

I stood up and began licking the whip cream off of the rest of my fingers. Mmm. Harry then walked in chewing an apple. He took one glance at the boys and spit the apple out, bursting out laughing. I giggled as the apple pieces hit Niall and he looked at Harry with pure disgust.

After I finished washing my hands, I looked at the clock and realized its already 12 something. I came out and screamed at the boys,

"GUYS! Why didn't you wake me up? What'd you do? Drug me? You know we have to go dress, shoe, and jewelry shopping today! You're lucky I took my shower last night!" I exclaim throwing my hands up as I unzip my onesie and grab a random shirt and shorts and quickly slipping them on.

They all groan in unison, making me roll my eyes,

"Didn't we go last week?" Zayn asks

"No, that was the week before the last," I say.

"Do we seriously always have to do this EVERY other Friday? Why can't you just wear one of the dresses you already have instead of buying a new thing everytime?"

"Because HARRY! I can't do that. I like to be unique and wear different things and that's one of the things my people like about me. We've had this discussion,"

"But-"

"Fine, you guys don't HAVE to go this ti-"

"YAY" they scream.

"I'll just pick my own dress," I evilly laugh thinking of that sexy dress that Louis wouldn't let me get last time since it was too 'showy' and 'exposed'.

Louis plopped up, "Ohhh, no! No you won't, I know what you're thinking and no you will not get one of those half naked dresses because you'll just get raped and.. and guys will be all over you and-"

I laugh, "Louis, I won't get raped. Trust me, calm down. It'll just attract a little attention," I smirk jokingly.

"A little? Jo, me, your bestfriend, can barely handle myself when I'm around you on Fridays because you wear sexy dresses already! You, yourself, are sexy. So how do you expect other drunk guys at the club to control themselves when you're wearing even more exposed dresses?" He asks annoyed.

"Jeez Louis calm down, I'm not even at the store yet! I was kind of joking with you" I say even more annoyed, grabbing my purse and walking out of the room.

"Yeah, 'kind of'," he mutters, scoffing as he followed me.

I turn around and push him, "Shut up Louis! You know I would never get a dress like that. I only picked up the dress to see how you would react. Calm down ok. I'd never get a dress where 3/4 of my boobs are out of the dress. I still have a boyfriend ya know," I laugh.