Chapter 45

Josilyn Pov

As soon as we're all seated into the limo, I attack Louis with my kisses.

"I can't believe you won! I'm so happy for you!" I keep kissing him all over his face. He laughs as he scrunches his face.

"I can't believe it either," he gapes at the award for 'Teen Choice Male Hottie' in his hand.

Out of the band, him and Harry were the only ones nominated for that category. He kept insisting that he was positive Harry would win. But I'd just scold him, telling him I knew he would win. Harry agreeing with me.

"Congratulations... I told you so," I grin triumphantly.

He laughs, "Yes babe, yes you did." He pecks me on the lips.

Harry clears his throat from the other side of the limo. I laugh when I turn and see his arms are crossed with a small frown.

"Do I not get a congratulations kiss?" He tilts his head, waving the award around that read 'Teen Choice Best Smile'.

"No," Louis glares at him.

I laugh and, since the limo hasn't moved yet, I reach over slightly and peck his cheek, "Congratulations Harry."

The limo suddenly begins to move.

He gives off his award-winning smile as I pull away and sit back down. I turn to Lou and see he's pouting his lips.

So I cup his face in my hands and crash my lips against his, giving him a sweet, yet short since we're still around the boys, kiss. He grins wide and childishly sticks his tongue out at Harry.

"So where are we eating?" Niall asks.

Everyone's eyes dart to me.

I wrinkle my eyebrows, "Why are you looking at me?"

"He said where are we eating," Louis tells me.

"I don't know you guys decide, I don't care." I tell them.

"No babe the thing is.. you've been a bit.. picky lately." He explains to me.

"Oh." I say "Well I won't tonight, it's you guys's night," I smile.

"Ok so how about Olive Garden?" Liam suggests.

They all nod but I groan.

Liam raises his eyebrow.

"St. Johns?"

I shake my head.

"Bouchon Bistro?"

I scrunch my nose.

"Red Fish Grill?"

I gag.

"Applebee's?"

I perk up, "That sounds good! I've been having this craving for it lately," I say matter-of-factly.

Zayn chuckles to himself as he turns to the driver and tells him where to.

"See I told you I wouldn't be picky," I smile proudly.

Louis laughs.

"What?" I look up at him.

"Nothing babe," he kisses my hair "Nothing."

I shrug it off, as I look out the window at the passing trees and buildings.

And they all begin to get caught into this conversation about who knows what as I found myself looking down at my stomach for the thousandth time tonight.