Chapter 7

Josilyn Pov

She squealed and ran to give me a hug, 

"Hey boo!"  

"Hey Per! We have lots to talk about," I say 

"Yeah we do! And by the way, Louis's looking for you, what are you doing in here?" She says looking around with disgust. 

"Oh well it's a lot to explain-" 

"OMG you got a dress already! Let me see, let me see, let me see!" She said going through my bag. 

Her eyes widened as she pulled out the gold dress. 

She laughs, "What. Is. This?! Is this for Louis?" She winks, nudging me.  

I laugh and shake my head, "No, I'm just trying something different. I'll explain everything when Lex gets here. I need you guys's opinion on something," I say.

She nods, "Ok. But I still know it's secretly to impress Louis," she winks again. 

I just laugh and shake my head. 

"But seriously Josie, do you seriously not have feelings for him yet? It's just me, tell the truth!" She says.

I sigh, "Perrie. We're JUST friends. No, I don't have feelings for him," I say honestly. 

She frowns and I pat her on the shoulder. Lexi then walked into the bathroom and smiled when she saw us.

"Hey hoes! Why are we in a bathroom?" She raises her eyebrow. 

I don't have time to reply before her eyes go to the dress on the sink. A gasp leaves her lips as her heels run over to it, picking it up. But I quickly snatch it from her and put it back in the bag, knowing whats coming.  

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!" She screeches with a grin on her face. 

"Yea, I know, I know! But I asked you guys to meet me in here for a reason," I say. 

I then began to explain everything that happened in the dressing room and my talk with Chase and just everything I could think of. They nodded and gave small comments on everything as I told.  

"Babe, calm down! Why are you stressed over this?" Perrie asks concerned. 

"I don't know Perrie, I'm just afraid of Louis's reaction I guess. What if he hates me after he sees me in it at the club? Everyone seems to like it, except him. I thought, 'maybe I look bad in it and he's trying to save me the embarrassment' but Chase seemed to really like it and I just don't know what to do. Maybe.. maybe I should just go return it," I say in one but breath. I sometimes ramble when I'm nervous or stressed.  

"Josie! Calm down, calm down. We're here for a reason. Hun, he won't hate you. Listen, I'm sure the problem isn't that he doesn't like it, because he obviously does. But he's just trying to protect you from getting touched by a bunch of pervs or something. But I don't really think you should worry about that because you've been doing this every week, for a long time now, and nothing like that has happened. He's just scared, is all. He really cares about you and is just a bit protective. I think you should wear it," she finishes as Perrie nods in agreement.  

"And I'm pretty sure I have like the perfect sparkly pumps to go with that," Perrie adds clapping her hands in excitement. 

I smile, "Thanks guys, I just really needed that."

"No problem! That's what we're here for!" Lexi says hugging me. 

"Now lets get out of this bathroom, it's beginning to smell," Perrie mumbles.