Chapter 15

Louis Pov

We pull into Gage's driveway and I immediately get out, slamming the door behind me. I tell Harry to stay put as I rush up to the door and realize its already cracked open. Dumbasses couldn't even close the door before they did it.

And if you were wondering, yes I still hear moans.

All the anger floods back into me. I'm about to bust inside but then decide against it. More embarrassment and guilt.

But you know, after a while, it got fucking annoying to listen to so I went ahead. 

I grip the knob and swing the door open, trudging inside.

Following the voices, I'm walking towards the living room as I can tell their finishing up. Thank god.

I make it to the doorway and my thoughts are confirmed,

Yup, that's definetly Gage.

Gage collapses on top of her as they both breath out tired. I can't believe my eyes right now.

"Round two?" The girl begs. Desperate much?

"No babe actually, I'm kind of tired. Plus, I need to make a call. I'll call you tomorrow?" He asks.

The girl's eyebrows wrinkle, "What's been your problem lately? We never make love anymore and when we do, I feel like you're holding back. You don't really answer my texts or calls anymore and now today you randomly invite me over, we have sex, and you.. kick me out?" She exclaims.

Now, I've got what I came here for. To confirm it; he's cheating on Jo. Now I can kick his dick in and nobody can stop me.

"Who's this Gage?" I tilt my head with an angry expression as I began to make my way closer to him.

Gage jumps. He looks up and I swear his eyeballs fell out of his socket, "HOLY SHIT! Oh my god!" He yells.

He immediately hurries to pull his boxers up his legs as the girl simply takes a sheet and covers herself.

"Are you- are you alone?!" He panics. I can tell how desperate and nervous he is to find out if I brought Jo with me or not.

"No" I answer simply. It wasn't a lie.

He sucks in a breath, "Syd- Sydney, it's time to go. I'll call you later okay?" He rushes her as he basically forces her clothes onto her. She ends up getting pushed out the door with her skanky shorts inside-out and her tank halfway on.

As soon as the door clicks closed, I can't hold back any longer and launch at him, sending a punch to his face.

He stumbles but doesn't fall as he clutches his face in pain.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I yell into his face as I pin him to the wall.

Gage looks scared out of his life.

"I.. Louis you have to let me explain myself. Please! Don't tell Josie, I'm begging you," he pleads.

"Why shouldn't I? You can't have any possibly reasonable answer! I just caught you fucking some girl when you're already dating Jo! What the fuck is wrong with you? What if Jo picked up the phone and not me? Then what? Her heart would be broken, that's what!" I scream.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, just hear me out! But w-what are you talking about?" He asks , wiping his forehead with the back of his hand as I release him, giving him a shove before taking 1 step back.

"I don't know, or want to know, how.. but you freaking sex-dialed Jo's phone while you were.. doing it with your little friend. Who the hell was that anyway? Have long have you been seeing each other?" I question him.

He sighs, "you may want to take a seat"

"If I could sit, I would've a long time ago"

He takes a deep breath like he's preparing the bullshit that's about to come out of his mouth.

Harry then takes that time to walk in. He stands next to me but stays silent.

"I.. that umm.. that was Sydney. We've been dating for... 8 months" he breathes out.

I suck in a deep breath. He was cheating the whole time.

I took one step towards Gage but before I could take another, I felt myself being forced to sit down. I look up at Harry and he shakes his head.

"Please listen though! Its like the more time I spent with Jo, I got more of this weird.. I don't know what it was.. craving or urge to be around her more. I seriously didn't know what it was.. But I just did. And I became really possessive of her, I hated to see when guys would look at her, flirt, talk, or just do anything with her. And yes it fucking happened a lot!"

I hate to admit it but I know how he feels.

"It was just pissing me off that I couldn't do anything about it though. So I did the unthinkable and.. I made it official. And yes I know, its really wrong to be with Sydney and Jo but-"

"You're damn right it's wrong!" I exclaim.

He's taken what could've been rightfully mine by now.

"But the thing is, I swear you don't know how many times I've just wanted to call Sydney up and just end it! Do you think I want to do this on purpose? I don't! I've wanted to end it so bad! But.. I can't" he says sitting on a chair and rubbing his face.

"What the hell do you mean 'you can't? I'll call the bitch right now for you," I exclaim pulling out my phone.

I give it a glance and my eyes widen slightly. I have 4 missed calls from Jo. Somebody woke up..

"No! It's not that easy, I'm.. I'm being forced to date her," he admits quietly.

"Bullshit!"

"No, I swear it Louis! I am, by.. my dad. He married this rich prick that forced her daughter on me or else she said she said she wouldn't marry my dad. And of course the selfish bastard my dad is, gave me no fucking choice," he exclaims frustrated.

"Well you know what, it was your fucking choice to just fuck her just then. How do you explain that?" I yell coming to my feet.

"I.. It was to test my feelings. At first, I began to have small feelings for Sydney but.." He trails off.

"But what?"

"But then, I met Jo.. and everything just changed. Please don't tell her! I'm going to break it off with Sydney soon, I swear," he begs.

Which, might I add, is a lovely sight. But I'm still not sure. I can't keep something this big from Jo, I just can't.

No.

Jo deserves better, someone who wouldn't cheat or lie to her. Someone she can trust. Not Gage. But... me. But I don't want to seem like some selfish, jealous prick ruining her relationships. She'd be heartbroken if she found out. I-

"Louis please. After what happened at you guys's house and she asked me if I loved her, I was just confused. I really just didn't know 100%.. I knew I had strong feelings for her but I didn't know if it was love. I've never loved anyone. So I... did it with Sydney to see if I felt anything. And I didn't feel the same. I mean there never was a 'spark' with Sydney but it was like.. nothing"

Silence.

"Your point? What are you trying to say Gage?" I say.

"I- I love her Louis! I love Jo!" He exclaims, pulling at his blonde hair.

I hear a small gasp come from the door way. I turn to see Jo with her hand over her mouth and with the rest of the boys standing there with emotionless/angry faces.

*****

It took a while.... but thanks for 50 votes finally.

Even though I still got like 230+ reads and it really shouldn't have taken so long... -.-

40+ votes for next chapter..

Comment, vote, add to library, and spread the word.