Chapter 41

Kinda short ah

-

Josilyn Pov

The slam shook the whole house.

I couldn't move. Not one limb, ligament, bone, or muscle.

I was paralyzed as I just stood hysterically crying into my hands.

Niall and Olivia were up to chase after him as soon as he left.

The tears wouldn't stop for a second for me to even get a clear vision.

Lexi and Emily rushed up to me and were trying to comfort me, pulling me into a hug. But I fought them and tried to push them away, "No!" "Leave me alone!" "Don't touch me!" I cried.

But I was weak, extremely weak, and couldn't gain enough strength to push them both away. I ended up going limp into their arms as they pulled me in tighter.

I sobbed into Lexi's shoulder as she let me, rubbing my back soothingly. Emily hugging me from my back and whispering, "I'm so sorry" "Don't worry" "He loves you"

"B-But.. he promised"

~~

"He's still not picking up," Liam sighs.

Harry pulls the phone down from his ear, "Same here. Straight to voicemail."

I sniff, "thanks for trying." I mumble.

I'm currently stretched out on a couch, lying on my wet pillow. They didn't want me to 'do anything wreckless' so they're keeping me in their sight. Fuckers.

Harry comes over and sits next to my pillow, he pulls it onto his lap and I move my head. He rubs my back, "Just give him time."

"He'll be back later today," Olivia assures me.

I stay quiet, gripping onto my wet pillow.

"He just needs time to think, that's all." She says.

"It's been hours." I frown.

I've managed to calm down a bit and stop crying as much. It took a few hours but I'm not as bad. I couldn't sit still, I couldn't think clearly, I was a wreck.

But I'm still shedding a few tears.

I've composed myself a bit and my emotions have now settled in. I'm just really sad and a bit mad actually.

I don't know if it's the mood swings or not but I just am.

He stormed out of here without letting me explain, jumping to conclusions. I mean yes, it does sound like I cheated if someone just blurts it out with no explanation, but that's the thing, he wouldn't let me explain.

And then he probably thinks I've known for weeks or something when in reality, I'd only know for a few hours. I was going to tell him... I didn't know when but of course I was.

But I really miss him.

"He's got a lot of things to think about." Niall says.

"Knowing him, he's probably off at a hotel somewhere." I sniff.

"Meaning it's temporary!" Olivia says, rubbing my back.

I bite the inside of my cheek.

"You don't think he left you do you?" Emily asks.

"No.. well I don't know maybe..-"

"Josie you're crazy if you honestly think he would leave you so easily," Lex says.

"What do you mean easily? He thinks I cheated!" I exclaim.

"Yeah but you know Liam and Harry are trying to get ahold of him. They're going to clear things up." She tells me.

"Not if he continues to ignore them." I tell her.

"Stop being negative." She scowls.

"I'm not being negative!"

"Well you're not exactly being positive!"

I can tell we're both beginning to get annoyed with eachother.

"Um.. I'm sorry I'm not being positive about Louis leaving me?"

"You-"

Liam lays a hand on her shoulder, lightly shaking his head telling her to stop.

She huffs muttering a whatever.

I sigh.

"I just want to go to sleep," I mumble.

Without another word, I grab my blanket and pillow and slowly go back upstairs.

I open my door and slowly crawl into bed, lying down.

I wrap myself into my cocoon of blankets.

But no matter how long I sat there, I couldn't fall asleep. I felt too lost. Too empty.

I haven't slept alone in so long. Louis would always be with me in the bed. Even if we were in an argument, he'd be in the bed. We wouldn't cuddle, he'd be on the way other side of the bed, but he'd be there because he knew I needed him.

I pull the blanket in closer to me and squeeze my eyes shut. I sit here and try my best to fall asleep but it just wasn't happening. I kept tossing and turning, readjusting.

When I opened my eyes again and noticed that the sun had completely set, I knew that I had been lying here awake for hours and.. screamed.

I just screamed as I find myself beginning to cry again.

I grab my wet pillow and throw it across the room. It hits and knocks something over, making it dramatically fall and break onto the ground loudly.

But I ignore it and pull the blankets back over my head, burying myself in deep, letting out soft weeps. What is happening to me?

Shortly after, I hear the door slowly being opened. But I don't move from my spot, I just pull myself in deeper so maybe they won't hear my soft crying.

Heavy steps can be heard so I know it's one of the boys. I can hear them flick on the light and then it's completely silent for a second. I'm guessing they're scanning the damage I've done.

The light is then turned off and the footsteps slowly walk over to the bed. I feel the cover being pulled up and then eventually, a body slides in next to mine.

I can see him moving his hands around, searching for me and then a hand lands on my hand. He works his way up my arm and then finally figures out where each part of my body is.

His hands finds it's ways to my face and I sit waiting to see what he's trying to do. I feel fingers slide under my eyes, wiping away my tears.

He then lowers his arms and wraps them around me, pulling me in close. I feel myself slightly relaxing. Just having ANYONE to cuddle with right now is very helpful. I exhale and lie my head against his chest.

By the smell of his cologne, I know instantly that this is.. Zayn.

I don't move though, I just find myself slowly drifting off.

Finally.

**

Lol sorry I didn't update yesterday.

I'm not gonna lie I was on twitter like the whole day.

I had just made it for Niall's twitcam and omfg afterwards it was so addicting idk!

Follow me @hornyhorancake I know such a lovely name .. I was desperate ok

I'll answer things about the story and just whatever. And you can dm me!:D

K byeeee