Chapter 81

"She won't answer!" I exclaim gripping my phone angrily and hitting end.

"Calm down, just try her again." Louis suggests.

"I tried 5 times, texted, left voicemails, and she's not responding to any of it!" I throw my hands up "She needs to be here for this!"

Louis stands and pulls me into a hug to help calm me down, which worked. "Okay then we can make the date without her." he says carefully, not wanting to say the wrong thing.

"But.. What if she can't make it on the date we set, like with work or.. you know what? Nevermind, it's whatever."

"Are you sure? We can go over there and see what's up." he says.

"Ye-.. No, it's fine. We don't have time to be going out of our way just because she won't answer her freaking phone. If she can't make it to this date, she just can't."

"Josie I don't mean to rush, but I've still got like 4 people on hold. They say they need a date now or there will be no reservation." Lex says.

We had met the deadline. The amount of time they had given us to come up with a date had now ran out as they awaited our answer.

"Same. We need a date to put on the invitations, babe." Emily tells me.

I bite my lip as everyone in the room had their eyes on me, pressuring me.

I cracked, "Stop staring at me!" I exclaim and everyone's eyes suddenly went elsewhere, acting as if they were doing something.

I looked up to Louis as he looked down at me worriedly.

"Are you okay?" he asks me.

"No, not really. I don't know what to do." I sigh.

He caressed my cheek calmingly, "How about we tell them the date we discussed, yeah? Sound like a deal?"

I hesitantly nod, "Okay."

"Good," he smiled.

"Lexi..." I looked to Louis nervously once again for approval and he nods encouragingly, "tell them November 13."

Lexi nods and is quick to tell them the date. As soon as the words were spoken, it felt like a whole weight had fallen off my shoulders as I smiled.

Louis chuckled, as I excitedly pulled him into a hug. He was quick to hug back, lifting me off the ground to where my feet dangled over the ground as I cupped his face and gave him a sweet kiss.

"Ugh." Zayn turned his head.

"Yuck." Niall said.

Liam gagged.

"My god, just imagine how much worse this will be when they're actually married." Harry groaned.

I laughed at them once he set me back down and we stood still hugging eachother.

"Shutup guys, it's cute!" Olivia awed.

"They're just jealous." Lex shook her

head.

"I swear." Emily rolled her eyes.

"Jealous?" Harry scoffed, "Of what?"

"That their relationship is legit perfection and then there's you still single." she says.

"Excuse you, but I'm happily single by my choice," he speaks matter-of-factly.

She rolls her eyes, "Okay Harry."

"And what about you, Mrs. perfect?" he leans forward on his knees.

"What about me?"

"You're single too. Explanation?"