(Not an update sorry) Important question..

Should I make a sequel?

Okay, obviously this has been a big issue for me.

Half of me doesn't want to bc idk I need a little break rn and afraid it won't be good and also no one will read. The other half does to make you guys asking happy though.

I'm a paranoid person as you can see.

1. I do NOT want to drag it. Like I made it so that it ended at a pretty nice place but still could continue it from there if I wanted. I mean, I half can't see how I could drag on a story with basically no real legit plot. Because if there is no plot... idk. But I half can see how I guess. It's difficult I suppose. This is like one of my fears, dragging. And another is losing you all.

2. If only you could see the amount of people who have asked for a sequel :c Like idk it's a really difficult thing for me when I see a bunch of.. like a bunch of what you people are saying.. lol you just read through the comments of the past chapters and try to put yourself in my shoes ok.

3. I think the decision is so hard because I'm such a pushover sometimes aha.

Okay so.

And if I did... idk I don't really know if it'd be on Brianna's teenage years. It wouldn't start off like that at least. It'd start with either during the honeymoon, or when they're home from it and continue from there and on to new baby. I have lots of ideas I haven't gotten to use in this book that I would in that. And d-r-a-m-a.

The epilogue would probably be what has Brianna as a teenager if I don't use her as a teenager in the sequel. And no I would not do the second book to 100 chapters again lol.. would try hard not to at least because that's for sure dragging by then. I'll set a maximum.

And no promise on updating like a do now because I'd be doing 3 books (bc I want to start a new story) but it wouldn't be like months between each update. Just telling you incase.

The reason I'm asking is cause I was stilll- tiny tiny bit- considering it but then realized I was in the middle of writing my epilogue. So yeah wouldn't make since to write that if I was. so.

Anyways.

Please let me know here if you think I should or should not do a sequel?

What do you honestly think? Would it be dragging? Please let me know and make this easier for me lol. Ghost readers I c u in the shadows, come into the light now pls and answer your opinion. I don't want to make the wrong decision and I don't want to upset people!

BYE! ♡♡