eleven: hello from the other side

"Nathan no, don't do that." Zayn said for what already felt like the millionth time as Nathan tries to climb up the chair. Louis was currently getting Ethan dressed, leaving Zayn alone with the more stubborn twin. Zayn didn't mind though, he saw this as an opportunity to bond with Nathan. The baby didn't seem to like Zayn that much, well not as much as Ethan anyways.

"No." Nathan screeches as Zayn grabs him up off the floor. Zayn lets out a long sigh, carrying Nathan back into the front room and sitting down on the couch. Nathan squirmed, glaring at Zayn a little as he refused to put the baby back down on the ground. Zayn didn't get why Nathan was so rambunctious, Ethan was the complete opposite of his brother.

"Nathan, stop." Zayn says quietly, moving the baby further up his lap. Nathan lets out another loud screech before promptly bursting into tears. Zayn sighed before standing up off the couch, holding Nathan on his hip as he tries to calm the baby down. Of course Nathan didn't appreciate that, still squirming in Zayn's grip as he cries. Zayn didn't know what to do, once again left to face the dilemma that he didn't even know how to calm his own son down. Zayn was so busy trying to calm Nathan down he didn't see Robbie walking into the house. Robbie was a little surprised when he heard the sound of a crying baby fill the house as he walked in. He walked into the front room to see Zayn desperately trying to calm Nathan down now, the father of the baby practically wrestling with the baby in his arms. The baby didn't want to be held, he wanted to explore the house and Zayn wasn't letting him.

"What's going on here?" Robbie asks and Zayn turns to look at him with wide eyes. He hadn't really talked to Robbie for the past three or so days, the other man had been the last thing on his mind until right about now.

"I uh... What are you doing here?" Zayn asks, his voice sounding a little stressed as he does so. Nathan is still screaming his head off and Zayn was hoping that Louis would just stay upstairs for the time being.

"It's Monday. I always come over on Mondays." Robbie says, looking at Zayn with a quizzical expression. He didn't get why Zayn forgot that, he also didn't get why he had a baby in his arms. Robbie wasn't an idiot though, he knew that the baby was one of the twins.

"Oh... Well today isn't a good day. Can we reschedule or something?" Zayn says, glancing at the stairs for a second. He didn't want Robbie to know Louis was here.

"Uh okay.... Can I ask why?"

"It's just a really bad time. I promise we can meet up tomorrow or something okay?" Zayn says in a rush. He could hear Ethan babbling quietly to Louis as the two of them walked down the stairs. Robbie still wasn't leaving though, staring at Zayn as he tries to figure out what the hell was going on with him.

"Ma!" Nathan yells and he stops crying almost instantly. All eyes fell onto Louis who had Ethan curled into his side. Robbie and Louis just stare at each other, Robbie opening and closing his mouth as if he was trying to figure out what to say. Louis was frozen on the spot, instantly knowing who this person was. Zayn had talked about Robbie before and from what Louis got from their conversation was that Robbie was the reason why Zayn found him again. Robbie eventually turns his eyes back to Zayn's, completely ignoring Zayn's apologetic look.

"Robbie..." Zayn starts only to have Robbie walk right up to Zayn and slap him. Zayn was more than taken aback, staring at Robbie with wide eyes. Robbie didn't even look apologetic, shaking his head before leaning in close to Zayn so that only Zayn could hear what he was going to say next.

"If he hurts you again, don't expect me to come crawling back." Robbie whispers, his voice bitter and his words making Zayn flinch a little. Robbie left without another word, nearly slamming the door behind him as he leaves. Louis clears his throat once he was gone and Zayn looks over at the younger boy sadly.

"Ready?" Zayn asks, ignoring the small crack in his voice as he speaks. Louis stares at Zayn for a moment, waiting for Zayn to say something more. When he didn't, Louis nodded softly.

"I'm sorry Zayn." Louis says, but Zayn ignores it. It wasn't Louis' fault this time. Zayn and Louis walk out to Zayn's car which had the twins car seats, Louis still giving sympathetic looks while Zayn just ignored them.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Louis tries again, not wanting Zayn to be upset. He really didn't want Zayn to be upset today but he would understand if he was. Today had started out so wonderfully and now it was all falling to shit, but everything fell to shit whenever Louis and Zayn tried to be happy.

It was almost like the universe was telling them they shouldn't be together.

"No, I don't. Let's just go, alright? We shouldn't keep my father waiting."

------------------------------------

Dammmmmmmn

Robbie got feisty

Can't say I blame him though.

Alsoooooo you guys are great and I'm sorry I haven't been doing dedications. I've been writing on my phone lately cause my computer is acting out and dedicating on mobile is annoying as hell. Butttt if you guys could maybe comment a little more, that would be awesome. Last chapter only got like 10 haha........

QOTC: so Louis and Zayn are going to see Yaser... How do you guys think that will go?

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx