fourteen: those three words (kinda mature)

AN: just so you all know, there's some attempt at smut in this chapter. It's not amazing, it not mind blowing. It's just a few a paragraphs of smut. So yeah. Enjoy.

fourteen: those three words

"I don't know, Harry. I'm worried about him. He hasn't left his room since we got back and I just... I don't know what to do." Louis says quietly over the phone, looking into the living room for a moment to make sure that Nathan and Ethan were behaving.

"Have you tried talking to him?" Harry asks and Louis lets out a soft sigh before nodding.

"Yeah, but he won't talk to me and I can't leave the twins alone for very long."

"I can take them off your hands for the night if you want?" Harry offers

"I don't think Zayn will be okay with that. This is still technically his time with the boys... I don't want to get him any angrier than he already is." Louis says honestly, looking towards the stairs for a moment as he talks about Zayn. Louis really was at a loss though, he wanted to help Zayn... but he just didn't know how to.

"Well, if you need my help just call me alright? I gotta go now, Lou."

"Alright, bye Harry..." Louis hangs up the phone, biting down on his bottom lip as he looks over at the boys. They seemed pretty content on the floor so Louis figured he could try to talk to Zayn again. With a soft sigh, Louis walks back up the stairs and towards Zayn's room. He doesn't knock, going right inside. He looked around the room curiously, mainly due to the fact that Zayn wasn't in the same spot as he had been earlier.

"Zayn?" Louis calls quietly, continuing to look around the room with a frown. He lets out a surprised shriek when Zayn pins him against the wall, the older boys lips instantly pressing against his own. Louis was more than a little surprised by Zayn's strange behavior, just an hour ago Zayn wouldn't even look at him.

"What are you doing?" Louis manages to get out when Zayn pulls away for just a moment. Zayn's hands were tugging at Louis' shirt, his lips pressed against his neck and he was still managing to leave Louis breathless with just those simple touches. Zayn always had that effect on Louis though, even when they hated each other more than anything. Zayn always knew exactly what to do to drive Louis wild.

"I want you. I need to feel something." Zayn whispers, finally getting Louis' shirt off. Louis melts into Zayn, pulling off Zayn's shirt too before carelessly throwing it somewhere. Zayn keeps Louis pinned against the wall, moaning softly when the younger threaded his fingers through his hair and pulled at it. Zayn always loved it when Louis pulled at his hair.

"I love you, Louis." Zayn whispers, pulling away from the younger and earning a quiet whine. Louis looks at Zayn with wide lust filled eyes, his lips were swollen and his hair was sticking up in random places. He was already so worked up and Zayn loved it.

Zayn loved everything about Louis.

Louis doesn't reply to Zayn, wrapping his arms around the older's neck before kissing Zayn again. He trails his lips down his neck as he pushes Zayn towards the bed. The older sits down, looking up at Louis as he sits down onto his lap. Louis still doesn't say anything as he starts to unbutton Zayn's pants, pulling them down with a little difficultly because he was still sitting on him. Zayn stares up at Louis, grabbing at the younger's hand when he reaches for Zayn's underwear.

"Tell me you love me... Please Louis? I need to hear it..." Zayn pleads, his voice still quiet as he speaks. Louis bites down on his bottom lip, looking away from Zayn because Louis couldn't bring himself to say it.

"I'm just going to show you okay?" Louis whispers, finally pulling Zayn's underwear. It didn't take Louis long to get his own pants and underwear off, kissing Zayn deeply as he carefully lowers himself onto Zayn's dîck. Louis hisses softly at the sting, he hadn't really prepped himself but he was still loose from this morning. Louis takes in a deep breath as he adjusts. It only takes him a minute before he's able to slowly lift himself back up again, using Zayn's chest to support his hands. Zayn's fingers dig into the exposed skin of Louis' hip, leaving crescent shaped marks into the skin.

"Tell me you love me." Zayn says again, but his words go unnoticed as Louis starts to find a rhythm. He throws his head back when he finally hits the spot, a breathy moan escaping his parted lips. Zayn looks at Louis with wide eyes, completely blown away at how beautiful Louis looked like that.  Zayn eventually couldn't take Louis in control any longer, flipping Louis onto his back before thrusting into Louis rather harshly.

"Zayn..." Louis moans out, his dull finger nails digging into Zayn's back.

"Say it... Tell me you love me." Zayn says as he continues to thrust into Louis relentlessly. Louis almost couldn't take it any more, his eyes starting to well up with tears as he finally cums.

Louis still doesn't say it though.

Not even when Zayn cums inside him, burying his face into the spot between Louis' neck and shoulder.

Not even when Zayn asks him to say it again.

Louis just couldn't bring himself to say it.

------------------------------------

And that's a wrap.

I hope you guys aren't getting bored of this story now lol. Once again I love all of your feedback. I know I haven't been doing dedications lately, it's just been easier to update using my phone than my computer. I'll try to get better about it, but I would appreciate it if you guys would still kinda comment and such.

So yeah.

QOTC: why do you guys think Louis won't tell Zayn he loves him?

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx