Chains

Hey guys!! So this is my first story. I figured I'd give it a try. LOL I don't even know if anyone will read this but so basically I'm rambling to myself. Awkward...anyway...if someone does read this please let me know what you think. :) Thanks. Bye!! Probably still talking to myself...

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELAHEH

I was woken up by the pain. My senses...or whatever was left of them slowly returned to me. I could barely see through my swollen lids. The stinging in my wrists reminded me where I was. I looked around the dingy, damp room which was illuminated solely by a dim bulb that hung-much like me- from the ceiling. The silver burnt the skin on my wrists as I remained suspended. It blocked my connection to my wolf, whom I hadn't spoken to in over two weeks. As the days passed I felt her presence less and less and at this rate, she would die before me.

I didn't know how much time had gone by since I had passed out, although it couldn't have been too long or I would have been in for a rude awakening. My shoulders felt like they were ready to dislocate. I looked down at my naked body trying to shut out the emotion but bitterness crawled through every fibre. I was bleeding and bruised and the pain in my ribs didn't make anything easier, neither did it win any kind of sympathy from them...from him.

It had been two months since I had been captured. I had decided to go for a run. I remember the satisfaction I felt when my paws connected with the earth. The feeling of my heart beating rapidly and the sense of freedom that washed over me as I let my wolf out. I had ignored all caution and passed into No Man's Land. The forest was vast and it had been divided into four territories. Smack in the middle was No Man's Land. Here, every werewolf clan gathered in peace. Still, I was never allowed to cross the borders alone. But that day I threw caution to the wind and went for it. I didn't realize then that I would be making the biggest mistake of my life...and possibly my last.

It was an ambush. I skidded to a halt as I smelt it. Rogues. My hackles rose as I bared my teeth. Fifteen wolves emerged from the trees growling and snapping at me. One rogue wolf by itself was considered dangerous enough to have to be killed. Fifteen was unheard of. They could have been their own mini pack. The first one attacked and I took her down easily. The females here were weak and the men, not as weak but nothing I couldn't handle. I was the sister of an Alpha after all. Twelve wolves. I had taken down twelve of those mangy mutts. I smiled at the thought in spite of the pain the simple action brought.

I was doing well before a sixteenth wolf came out of nowhere taking me by surprise. Before I could recover, everything went black and when I came to, I was tied to a bed dressed in nothing but a silk nightgown.

I had been ignored for a few days which I spent trying to free myself. They had chained me up with iron chains which was stupid because it wouldn't have held me for long. The chains disappeared into the wall at the foot of the bed on each side. I was fed once a day with measly portions of something gooey and gross. It did nothing to help regain my strength and though my wounds were healing my strength was not returning at the usual speed. For the most part, though, I had been left alone.

Then it began. He came in seething with anger. I growled at him, fangs out. He laughed at me before he threw his first punch. My head rang from the impact. He was strong. Stronger than any of the other rogues I faced. His face sparked something within. I felt like I should have recognized him but it didn't come to me. It became a routine. I was his new punching bag. Every time he was pissed off, he came to me. I didn't take it quietly. I spat curses at him and growled and insulted him for all the good it did me. With the increasing abuse and Oliver Twist portions of food, I was getting weaker.