30. Frozen.

Hey guys,
Sorry I didn't update sooner. This chapter is longer than the others I've written before so I hope that makes up for it.

It was a little hard to write this chapter and do it justice but I hope it does not disappoint.

Anyway, enjoy!! Do comment and let me know what you think. :)

Also the new cover was by _chaloo. Thank you :D
-----------------------------------------------------------

ELAHEH

Hey, I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my number
So call me maybe

And all the other boys
Try to chase me
But here's my number
So call me maybe

My eyes shot open when the song burst through my ears.

"What the fuck is that?" I heard Aleksy growl as he rolled off me.

"Call me maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen." I offered groggily, looking at him through half lidded eyes. He was sitting up now, running his hand through his hair with irritation.

He turned to glare at me.
"Thank you." He snapped and I giggled.

"I think it's somebody's phone." He muttered getting up.

I closed my eyes again trying to get back to sleep even with that stupid song still blaring in the room but when I heard Aleksy growl I sat up slowly and watched him.

He had his phone in his hand and by the way the screen was lighting up, I could tell it was his phone. I also had an idea as to who was calling and I tried to hold in my laughter.

"Why does he keep changing it?" He snapped before answering the call and holding the phone to his ear.

"What the hell do you want?" He asked.

"Is that how you speak to your best friend early in the morning?" Chad replied with mock hurt. I knew he was having fun with this.

"You're no best friend of mine. You're lucky I'm not snapping your spine." Aleksy snapped again and shot me a glare when I giggled.

"Oh it makes me so hot when you talk dirty to me." Chad said and it was all I could do not to burst out laughing.

"So help me God Chad, I am going to reach into your mouth and rip out your -"

"I know I said I like it rough Boo but not that rough. You know I don't think I can stay in this relationship with you... I thought I was kinky but I sure can't keep up with you."

I watched Aleksy take a deep breath as his eyes flitted between grey and silver. Chad was really getting on Aleksy's nerves and by now I was biting down hard on my knuckles to keep from laughing.

"What do you want Chad?" Aleksy asked sounding deceptively calm.

"Kaveh called. Said he wanted to speak with you." I saw Aleksy immediately straighten and even my ears perked up.

"Why didn't you tell me this through the mind link?" Aleksy asked sounding annoyed.

"Oh right... " Chad said and then there was a long beep signaling that he had ended the conversation.

Aleksy stared at his phone in confusion for a second before his eyes glazed over and he dropped the phone to clutch his head, his face twisting in pain.

I was up and by his side in a second.

"What's wrong? " I asked getting worried.

"He's....he's singing that stupid song through the mind link. He's screaming it."