8. Home.

Hey guys, here's a new chapter. It's unedited as I wrote it in a hurry. I hope you enjoy it :)

ELAHEH

I opened my eyes to the poster of Channing Tatum on the ceiling and the warmth of a comforter. It was all a bad dream. I was home and safe, but when I smiled a shooting pain flew up the side of my face and I winced. I sat up with a start and growled at the pain in my ribs.

"Elaheh!!" I heard someone gasp and the sound of the voice almost brought tears to my eyes. 

"Jenna!" I exclaimed, looking up to see her standing in the doorway with tears in her eyes.

I reached for her, ignoring the pain each movement brought to me. She rushed to me and gathered me in her arms. 

"You're okay now baby girl," she cooed rocking us gently back and forth, running her hands down my wild hair. "You're safe now. I'm so sorry sweetheart, you're safe now."

Memories of the past two months came flooding back and I trembled in fear, thinking of the pain I had been through and the number of men that had had their way with me.

"There were so many of them," I whimpered. "What they did to me..."

Jenna withdrew and looked at me, brows furrowed, "what do you mean so many? "

"The men," I whispered, "they never stopped."

The anguish and horror were evident on her face and I regretted opening my stupid mouth.

"I-I thought it was just Sloan,"  she said, her voice shaking.

I looked down, my lips pursed and she clutched me tightly to her, stroking my hair.

"Please don't tell Kaveh," I begged, "it'll break his heart." By the way, her breathing hitched, I could tell she was crying and I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to keep my own tears at bay. We sat there like that for some time before she got up to bring me some soup. I resisted the urge to beg her to stay. I didn't want to be left alone but I didn't want to make this more traumatic for my family than it had to be.

I drank in the familiar sight of my room. The pale green walls and the window along with a window seat at the foot of my bed. Near my bed was my desk and on the wall above was a collage of photographs of my family and friends and my best friend Jackie. On the opposite side of the room was a door connecting to my bathroom and along the same wall was my walk-in closet. My walls were filled with posters of Def Leppard, Pink, ACDC, Guns 'N' Roses and actors like Channing Tatum, Heath Ledger and Al Pacino. There was one poster of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that I had put up behind my door. The only reason I still had it was because it was a gift from Jackie for my thirteenth birthday. We had always pretended to be the ninja turtles. When other girls were playing princess, we were climbing trees and acting rowdy.  My brother would call me Leo and he'd call Jackie Mikey and in turn, we'd call him Sensei. Near the door of my room was a bookcase where I kept all my books and against it lay my guitar.

I lay back down on my bed to wait for Jenna to return when I heard my wolf say, " We found him."

I resisted the urge to do a happy dance at having her back...not that I could even if I tried.

"Found whom?" I asked confused.

"Our mate." She said and an image of a man flashed in my mind. He was tall, with hair so black it put the night to shame. His skin was almost golden and he was fully clothed. Unlike the men that usually came to see me...unlike the ones that were standing behind him. He walked towards me and I had been overcome by a crippling sense of fear. My pride had flown because I knew my body just couldn't take anymore. I would die a disgusting death. I remembered begging him to leave me alone. I was just so tired. His size had scared me. The strength he portrayed was enough to send my pride flying through the metaphorical window.