35. Green.

Hey guys!! 

Here's the new update :) I hope you like it.

Do comment and let me know what you think coz really...the comments are my life source. I need them to continue living.

Anyway, enough of that nonsense.

Enjoy!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

ELAHEH

I walked to the training area flanked by my Mate and my big brother. Kaveh had moved into the Eastern shelter with the rest of his warriors. With the number he'd brought, I was surprised that the Shelter was big  enough. In the beginning, I wasn't sure that we needed that many wolves-not that I was complaining- but then I remembered the number of rogues that Sloan had under him plus now he had Amoux wrapped around his finger. We were basically taking on two packs. 

It had been a few days since the phone call. I had honestly thought that Amoux would attack the moment he got the information which was why we had asked Kaveh to come in as soon as possible. He had already had his wolves ready when we called him again so he wasted no time. I had to keep in mind that Sloan was probably the one calling the shots and he would let us stew in our nervous energy and bide his time.

We were all jittery and anxious. I saw it in the tick in Aleksy's jaw, the way Chad kept tapping his foot- an annoying habit he had recently picked up- Jake's continuous pacing while Blake sat simply watching him. The only tell that Blake was as anxious as us was the rigidness in the way he sat which hadn't been there before, Kaveh would clench and unclench his fists, a habit he's had since he was a child and me? It felt like had a little bit of all of their anxious habits.

Kaveh bringing the pack here meant bits and pieces of my Ash Lunar life trickling in. Jackie had forced my brother to let her come which I was mad at her for. Having her here and thinking of her fighting honestly scared me. She had undoubtedly gotten good thanks to Jason training her. I could see her now fighting against him. Jason had stayed by her side and that made me hate him a little less. I saw the way he looked at her and it was different now than it was  before. Now it was like he couldn't take his eyes off her and as much as it pleased me, it worried me. What would happen when one of them found their mate? Probably smelling my scent as I passed her, she turned to smile at me mid-fight and Jason took the chance to kick her legs out from under her. I bit my lip to keep from laughing as she fell down hard on her butt with an "oof".

"Never get distracted when you're fighting an opponent. They won't wait while you greet your girlfriends." Jason snapped. While I found it funny, he looked angry. When I had watched him train her back at home he always smiled and teased her. I could almost sense the fear he felt when Jackie made silly mistakes. Neither of us were willing to let her go into battle. It warmed me to see his concern for her...to know that someone was taking care of my best friend when I wasn't around. 

Parts of my Ash Lunar life trickling in also meant Logan was here. He kept trying to talk to me but I would always slip away. If he approached me when Aleksy was there, then he was sent running away with his tail between his legs. Pun intended. Aleksy wasn't as patient as he was with Logan as before, and Logan going on about how he and I had been close and had on more than one occasion kissed didn't help the situation. While Aleksy had been mildly annoyed when Logan had said the we had done more than merely hugging during the party, things had now changed and he wasn't so ...patient.He was more possessive and I for one found his jealousy quite endearing. 

Kaveh had forbidden Jenna to come anywhere near the battle. Needless to say that she had been less than pleased. It was hilarious to watch Jenna rave, rant and throw tantrums and when she was done with that, to watch her sweet talk him and use devious methods that in the past had ended up with him being putty in her hands, but this time he stood firm. His eyes had been cold and relentless towards all her antics until finally she had given up. Instead, she stayed with Alyssa and took care of her. To keep her happy, I listened to her go on about how he was such a chauvinistic pig but secretly I agreed with my brother. He couldn't lose her...and neither could I. After my parents died, she came in and taught us to laugh again. She healed us.