Afterward.

Hey kids,
So I don't really want to make this a part of the story because it kinda sucks. So it's just like a bonus chapter to give you a peak into Elaheh and Aleksy's life later. Just to see how they've been getting along.
It's really quite shitty so...
Anyway, do leave your thoughts.
---------------------------------------------------------

ELAHEH

I followed the sound of the guitar and the beautiful voice that sang in harmony with it. Six years later and it could still do wonders to me. 

"The milky way upon the heavens
Is twinkling just for you
 And Mr.Moon, he came
to say good night to you."

I followed the voice downstairs, to a room that Kaveh and Jenna had once stayed the night in. It was now our children's room. I stood at the door playing with the necklace that hung around my neck that Aleksy had given me when I joined the Dark Moon Pack and watched while he sat between the two beds, one holding our five year old son and another tiny bed holding our two year old daughter. He strummed the guitar while they watched with sleepy eyes. Sadie would fall asleep quickly while Nathan would struggle to stay awake for longer. Either way, by the end of the song, they would both be out for the count.

"I'll sing for you I'll sing for mother we're praying for the world
 And all the people everywhere Gonna show them all we care."

I felt my heart swell at the sight of my family. Both Nathan and Sadie had inherited my eyes. I was almost disappointed but Aleksy couldn't have been happier. While I wanted them to have his eyes, he wanted them to have mine. I guess he won that one. However, it wouldn't be till years later that we would discover that both of our children's wolves would inherit their father's wolf's eyes. Silver.

  "Oh my sleeping child the world's so wild
But you've build your own paradise
That's one reason why I'll cover you sleeping child

If all the people around the world
They had a mind like yours
We'd have no fighting and no wars
There would be lasting peace on Earth"  

When Nathan was born, Aleksy had been as proud as a father could be. This tiny little bundle would one day take over from him as Alpha. Initially, when I first found out that I was pregnant, Aleksy had been a mess. He was filled with fear. Fear that he would follow in his father's footsteps. Afraid that he wouldn't be good enough for his child. He had warmed up to the idea quickly enough though. Fatherhood came naturally to Aleksy. He doted on Nathan and spent every free minute with him.

The birth of Sadie was a completely different experience for him. It was the first time I'd seen his eyes fill with tears. He held her like she was the most precious thing in the world and he couldn't get over how beautiful she was. 

"How could he have ever turned away from her?" He whispered. I knew who he was talking about of course. He couldn't ever imagine turning his back on Sadie the way Damian turned his back on Thea.

 " If all the kings and all the leaders
Could see you here this way
They would hold the Earth in their arms
They would learn to watch you play 

Oh my sleeping child the world's so wide
But you've build your own paradise
That's one reason why I'll cover you sleeping child"

I walked up to Aleksy just as he was finishing his song and placed my hands on his shoulders as we watched our children sleep.

 " I'm gonna cover my sleeping child
Keep you away from the world so wide"