29. Blood.

Hey guys!! Look at that! Two updates in one week.
I quite liked this chapter although I had listen to like a whole playlist of Breaking Benjamin to get into the mood.

I really hope you like it. :) Please do comment and let me know what you think because it means the world to me...and makes me feel like I'm doing something right or let's me know what I'm doing wrong.
Anyway, I won't keep you any longer. Enjoy!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
ELAHEH

I knew that I was supposed to be in pain but I could feel nothing. With difficulty I opened my heavy eyelids to see a familiar room. The walls were a pale pink with patches of fungus, spreading their dark, wet fingers as far as they could. The ceiling was off-white with pealing paint.

My arms felt heavy and when I looked up I found that to them, were attached big, heavy chains that disappeared under the bed I currently lay on. My heart immediately began to race. This couldn't be happening. I thought that I had gotten away. I pushed myself up so that I was supported by my lower back like I was doing half a sit up. I was dressed in a silk nightgown that was stained with blood.

Tears blurred my vision as my head began to fill with images. Sloan running his tongue down my neck, whispering in my ear, explaining in detail exactly what he was going to do me. His finger finding their way inside me. I growled and snapped at him, letting my fangs out but he simply removed his fingers, held me down by my neck with one hand and punched me hard across the face. The force shouldn't have been enough to shatter my cheekbone but it did. I could remember what the pain was supposed to feel like but I felt nothing.

Growling, I yanked at the chains and they came out in the first try. With my heart thundering behind my ribs, I broke them off my wrists. I stared in wonder at them. My wrists looked burnt as though they had come in contact with silver. That was funny...I couldn't remember touching any silver. Realising I was running out of time, I ran out the room, barefoot, in search of an escape. The empty halls echoed with laughter from people I had never met but still they sent a chill down my spine. I reached a long hall and not thinking twice, sprinted down it till I came to a staircase.

I gulped loudly, before climbing up, letting my hands run over the cool surface of the handrail. My limbs didn't move as fast as I wanted them to and I couldn't figure out why. Finally, I reached the top and feeling around the wall, I found the lever that I knew would be there.

Before I could pull it, I was pulled back by a pair of strong arms. They turned me around to face the owner and pushed me back till I was bent over backwards over the handrails. The face stopped my heart. Once upon a time, this face was handsome. It used to hold a smile that hid insanity behind calculating green eyes and that smile meant candy and other goodies to make a little girl's day. It was now a face that was twisted by hatred and madness. It brought pain and torture and every woman's worst nightmare. Sloan.

"You didn't think that you would ever escape me did you?" He hissed.

I shook with fear only causing him to cackle, his foul breath invading my nostrils.

"You can run little wolf but I will always catch you. Every time you turn around, I will always be there. Remember."

Before I knew it he was throwing me off the staircase and the I watched in shock as the ground got closer to me.

My eyes shot open when I felt the shooting pain in my arm. Groaning, I sat up, realising that I had fallen off the bed. I stood up to see Aleksy sitting up, shaking, staring at his hands. I hadn't fallen, I had been pushed off.