22. One Part Angel.

Hey guys!! Here's the new chapter. I'm kinda excited about this one because this is unknown territory for me and I've never ventured into these areas. I really hope I have done it justice.

Just to any directioners there might be, there is no hate intended, but I'd like to think that my characters are allowed their own opinions and I have nothing against the band. Just precautions.

Please let me know what you think by commenting and Enjoy!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

ALEKSY

Beautiful. There was just no other way to put it. The way her dress fit her and the way she moved was just too much. All she had to do was smile and it could drive a man half mad. It was all I could do not to rip the eyes out of every unmated male that stood staring at her, their mouths hanging open and Elaheh being Elaheh, didn't notice. She didn't realise just how breathtaking she looked.

I'd explained to her why I'd called her weak. I suspected that she would be expecting an apology but the most I was willing to give was an explanation. I knew she'd forgiven me by the way she was willing to spend more than a few moments with me unlike the past few days, but she pretended like she hadn't completely done so.

"Your guitar and your books are just collecting dust at home. Do you want me to send them over?" Kaveh asked her while she shoveled food into her mouth.

Thankfully, she finished chewing before she answered.
"I want my guitar but keep my books. If you don't dust them frequently of course they're gonna collect dust." She said rolling her eyes.

Just then I smelt it. A scent I was hoping to avoid.

"Aleksy! See how you've grown son. You look just like your father."

I sighed loudly before turning around to face the man who'd known me since I was a child.

"A'ki." I said. His hair had gone completely white. It was long now and was tied in a neat ponytail. His mustache connected to a neatly cropped beard. He was tall and thinner than I remembered but he still had that twinkle in his eye. A twinkle that always made you think that he knew a secret you didn't.

When I was a kid, he'd been one of my favourite people. He was my father's most trusted friend and one of the three people left who really knew me. A'ki was still old when my dad was a kid. I used to think he was born old and he told me that he had actually been quite a strapping young man once. I would have believed it but he never showed me any proof.

I was fond of him but I was not sorry to see him go. He was the last thing that connected me to my father. So when he said it was time he left, I didn't try and stop him. When he left, so would the memories of my father. That was, until I woke up one day and realised that I looked just like him. I saw him everyday in the hardness of my eyes, in my ruthless ways, in the size of my hands...even in my rare moments of humanity.

A'ki stepped forward and embraced me but I pushed him off saying, "what are you still doing alive old man? I thought you'd have finally popped it."

He didn't seem put down by my callousness. The guy hadn't seen me in seven years and I didn't even welcome him properly.

"Ah, you'd have like that wouldn't you? I'm sure you've realised that more connects you to him than me. Your blood for example. You are of the same blood." Two minutes. He'd been here for two minutes and already I wanted to rip his tongue out.

"My blood is my own." I said,but he ignored me. Instead he stared at the girl by my side. Elaheh looked back at him with wide,curious eyes. He continued to stare at her for a few seconds before his mouth stretched into a shit eating grin.