19. I thought it was an expression.

So guess who's a liar? Apparently, my education doesn't mean very much to me because I keep getting distracted. Also, I was sort of itching to write this chapter. I do hope you like it. Comment and let me know. I had fun writing it that's for sure. ALRIGHT, I'll leave you to it. Enjoy!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

ELAHEH

I followed him into the study. I don't really know what he expected me to do but I didn't feel like going to my room.

His study was classy like the rest of the house. He had a big leather chair that I was itching to try out but if he was anything like my brother then I'd probably never get to.

He crouched to light a fire. It wasn't necessary, considering we were werewolves, but I'd always loved fireplaces and the warmth they brought with them so no way was I complaining.

He had a large window behind his desk with a view of the forest. I was only now realising that we were alone. I hadn't been alone with him since....well ever. We'd never been alone together. Suddenly the air seemed to be getting pretty thick and I wondered if lighting a fire was such a good idea because the thought of being in a room alone with Aleksy was making my skin heat up.

"What did she say to you?" He asked when I was contemplating whether cracking a window would be an insult to the fact that he just lit a fire.

"Who?" I asked.

"Cassidy. What did she say that upset you so much?" I watched his body unfold to its full height as he stood and looked at me.

"Nothing," I said looking away. Like I was going to tell him why I had behaved like such a sissy.

Just as I scoffed internally at how ridiculous he was being, I felt rather than saw him move towards me. Before I knew it, I was backed up against the wall with his forearm against my throat and his palm on my stomach in order to hold me still.

I gulped. He was suddenly very intimidating. His eyes were narrowed as they watched me, waiting for an answer. I lowered my eyes to his chest. I didn't want to tell him.

"Elaheh." The way he said my name, even when irritated, made me shiver in delight. The way he said it sounded so different from the way everyone else said it. And the fact that he was so close that we were breathing the same air wasn't helping. But I heard the command behind his words. He was not playing around. I may have Alpha blood in my body but Aleksy was too powerful for me to disobey.

I sighed but refused to look at him.
"She said that you didn't like sluts so I asked her if that's why you refused to sleep with her and then she said something about how you wouldn't keep a woman who had been treated like public property and I walked away because I saw sense in what she said but it didn't make me any less angry. I...I understand that you don't want me Aleksy. I understand that it's just basic instinct for you to protect me. I-"

My rambling was cut off when I finally looked into his eyes. The anger that I saw there almost made me flinch. My heartbeat spiked and I licked my lips nervously. His eyes flickered down to them and back up. The anger was gone and in its place was...desire. The way his eyes darkened and the intensity with which he stared into my eyes had my cheeks heating up instantly.

He grabbed my arms to pin them behind my back before pushing me back up against the wall and pressing his own body against mine. I could almost feel the contours of his body against mine. Never had I felt so safe and unsafe at that same time. The look in his eyes was dangerous.

He bent his head so that his lips were near my ear.
"You believed her?" He asked. His voice was deep and velvety and his breath tickled my ear.

Before I could reply he moved his face to the crook of my neck, skimming my skin with his nose. I shuddered as he moved upward tilting my head to give him better access.