Are you a FOE? or a HERO?

This is not a recent dream, in fact, it's one of my KPOP dream that I dreamed before, that I could still remember, clearly.

----------------------

The setting was at the mountains. It was dawn. Dark, cold, breezy. And we're at a War.

Everyone was screaming, war screams, like in the scenes of samurai war movies. We (me and my troop) were hiding on the barricades, my troop were consist of my friends, 2 from my relatives and my bestfriend. We were running down the mountain to go against the enemies' guild.

I was hiding at a barricade while the enemies were showering bullets and bombs at us.

"CAPTAIN!!! WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW!!!" as one of my soldiers screamed.
(Yes, that is when I realize I was their captain. Strange.) 

We were screaming at the same time hiding behind trees, rocks as we were going forward towards the enemie's base.

"JUST KEEP YOUR COVER FROM THE BARRICADES! LET THEM SHOOT! THEY'LL BE OUT OF AMMO IN A WHILE!" as I response while screaming because we're far from each other.

Suddenly the banging and shooting stops. I peeked from where I'm hiding and saw the enemies running inside their guild. They might think that we're all already dead.

I first stood out then followed by my soldiers, few have lived the others dies. It's 6 of us against our enemies.

"Is everyone okay??" I call out as I gathered everyone around. 

"One has been injured captain." as 2 of my men (1 of my relative and my friend, and another friend that seems to be the injured one) were going towards me carrying the injured one.

"Can you still make it?" I asked the injured one.

"Yes captain." 

"Good. You 2, help me carry him (the injured one) and the rest, pick every weapon you could see coz we're gonna intrude their guild."

Then me and my  troop went down the mountain as the very cold breeze taps our skin.. It was very cold and dark since it's still dawn.

We were on the steep of the enemies guild, hiding beside their hi-way. There were enemy guards wandering around the guild with a flashlight, so slowly we put down the injured one. We hide behind the trees preparing for our attack. So, I started counting my troops before I took a move. 

"1. . . 2 . . . 3 . . .4.  . .5 . . .. . Wait? Why are you only 5? Where's (My bestfriend)?"

I've became nervous when I noticed we're missing one troop. When suddenly I noticed a figure carelessly going to the hi-way which could really gonna expose or blow our cover if the enemy's will see her. It was really her, I ran as fast as I could to stop her, but she fearlessly taunt the enemy's guarding the gate. But I was stuck behind the trees still hiding while whispering angrily just to make her come back hiding. She began screaming ehile taunting and I became angry coz she's now literally blewing our cover. There were guards who's already been going to our direction and forwarding towards us.

"Shit.. Now, we're screwed. They're armed while we just have swords!" as I becoming hopeless to the fact of surrendering.

Suddenly there's one soldier who's came from my side, bringing a gun. He saw me, I froze.

"HEY WE HAVE AN INTRU---" as the enemy guard was about to shoot me while calling his co-guards. Somebody flashed out from nowhere and beat up the guard, he also stealthily snatched my troublesome(the one who's taunting in the hiway) soldier back to the trees.