Coma

Dream of: pinkweizygirl

Okay unni^^ this is my dream...

• • •

Sehun and Tao were staying in our house for the meantime, since they were lost so I went inside and served them food. After awhile, they decided to go out in the terrace while I stayed inside.

I heard some people shouting and saw an actress fighting Tao and Sehun so I ran back inside to eat (idk why). I went back outside and saw my cousin sitting on the sofa so I asked her "Where's Tao and Sehun?"

Both of us are EXO-Ls...

"Tao went back to China and Sehun's inside the barn, he's in a coma"

I immediately started running, not even realizing that we don't have a barn, and when I opened the door I saw him in his Love Me Right attire (when he was at the train track idk) still sleeping so I closed the door and let him rest.

I came back after a week since he was finally okay, and served him food, "get well soon" I said but he just stared at me blankly.

I started to cry because he didn't thank me or talk, so I went back inside the house and locked myself in my room crying.

On midnight I checked upon Sehun in the barn and saw him crying, I left him since I thought he needed some time alone and went back to my room.

My cousin was sitting on the sofa and asked me where I was. So I told her, "I went to see Sehun and saw him crying, I thought it was because Tao left him so I let him cry his heart out"

She shook her head, "no you idiot. Sehun likes you, that's why he didn't speak to you. He's crying because he's guilty for making you cry"

I was dumbfounded. Then my mom woke me up since it was time to get up...

(Unni fighting)