The BTS Club

Kpop dream of Cyn-tia_kpop

"This is my first time sharing a dream ^^; (it's a BTS dream) so here goes nothing.

Okay so it all started when I was surrounded by a field of green grass with a few flowers here and there. There was also a hill which was attached to a waterfall (A/n: wxtxrfxll hoe, what are you doing in her dream??) and a lake. I looked at myself when I noticed I was in my pj's which consisted of gray joggers and a big black shirt.

From what I was guessing I was the first one up. I looked behind me to see a big RV parked behind me just a couple of feet away and tents outside and set. When I was observing the camping site, (since it seemed like it) Jungkook came out of the RV rubbing his eyes tiredly.

It looked like he was trying to find somebody. He looked around until our eyes met. He was fully awake and gave me that bunny smile he always has. 

""Jagiya, it looks your up and early. And beautiful as always,"" he said coming towards my direction while stand there with eyes. 

Being how I am, I get too flustered easily, and the only reason behind it was because one: I'm fangirling and two: I'm suddenly his girlfriend!!

By the time he got to where I has he circled his hands around my waist and hug me as I put my hands on my face. And since I'm short, my face met up with his chest. He stared at me with caring and loving eyes, but you can see he was a little shy to since his cheeks were a little red.

""S-stop staring! You're making me blush too much as it is!"" I stuttered hiding my face from him. He chuckled at my blushing state. I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO UNTIL HE HELD MY CHIN TO MAKE ME FACE HIM!!

""Nah, I like to keep staring at you, but besides that... can I get a kiss?"" We were already touching foreheads looking at each other when he said this. I just nodded in response because HOT DAMN I WASN'T GONNA REJECT THIS OFFER!!!

As we were about to kiss. Everything faded and turned into a different place. It looked like my school. I was literally confused on what just happened. I was in my casual clothing which also consisted of Blue skinny jeans, Black Butler shirt (which was a little big), and black Dr. Martin boots.

""Holy jisoos what the hell happened?"" I questioned my self until I was suddenly pulled back to face Suga. ""Did you forget that we are in lunch break? Now come on the others are waiting.""

He grabbed my wrist and headed a little to the back of the school (since the buildings with classes were outdoors) and see a Bungalo with a name that says, ""The BTS Club.""

Suga turned to me before we headed inside. ""Before we go in, I need to ask you something...""

""Well w-what is it?"" I replied back to him.

""**** *** ** *** **** **?""

I didn't hear anything he said because it was like was muted I told him to repeat what he said once more, but as he did I woke up from my dream with a Jimin picket fan staring at me from across the room hanging on the wall in a bag.

QwQ I Was so close to kissing Jungkook who is my Ultimate bias and so close to what Suga was saying. Till this day, I try to figure out the words he wanted to say to me.

I'm sorry if this was long T_T."

A/n: been there done that. I was almost kissing Jimin in my previous dream ('Jimin's identity' is the title chap of my dream) but he became a cat and i woke up.