Save You

Who likes Horror? _Jimseu's dream everyone :D Never too late  for hallowween..

• • •

Well my dream is about Jungkook and rapmon. I was there standing on the road alone and it was night. Then there's an unknown yet creepy girl in front of me. She was wearing a white long gown with few blood stain on it. Her face was shaded/erase so I can't see her face. She told me to go in the forest which she said there's a small tent.

I just nod my head and went to that small tent. When I was inside the tent, I saw Rapmon was sitting on his chair while writing something on his paper. He turn his gaze to me as he smile.

"Hi"he greeted.

I just wave my hand to him with a small smile. Suddenly there's this girl again behind Rapmon and she told me to be quiet so I just stood still and watch what happen next. She slowly walk towards behind him and she took out something (a knife) as she cut Rapmon's arm. My eyed widen.

Rapmon calmly look back to the girl like there's nothing happen but the blood was trickling down from his arm and suddenly Jungkook came out of nowhere and stab behind her back as she slowly fading away.

I was shock watching the scene, it was like an action but creepy movie.

"Are you guys okay?"I asked them.

"Yeah"they answer.

"But... what about your arm Rapmon?"I asked more concern.

"Oh, that's nothing. Don't worry. Here, take it"he reply and handed me the paper on what he wrote earlier.

I look at the paper and read it.

'Sorry that we couldn't protect you from all the danger. You are really important to us so I don't want you to disappear before us. That girl you met earlier is an evil ghost spirit, she wants you to go to our tent because she wants your support or maybe be her slave. She really wants to kill you after she killed me and Jungkook but thank God the maknae killed her. There's one thing we want to tell you that We really love you'

When I look up from the paper, they were already gone. I wonder what are they trying to protect me from.

I guess that's it. It's not that much tho.

----

/Payphone tone/ I'm on my FEEL-Trip trying to ignore shit and this emo-shit I'm going thru. Your dream feels like a sad fanfic fam. *slow claps*