Violin Class

Kpop dream of RoyalCupcake03

I was in my orchestra class on the last day of school. Since I was the second chair (aka second best violinist) and the first chair wasn't here, I had to tune some students instruments. Our teacher wasn't here either.

So I was busy tuning some violins when BTS walked in. They said they were gonna sub for the teacher until he arrives. 

Jungkook decided to sit in the first chair spot which is right next to mine. Like any normal fan girl, I was freaking out like a crazed llama. 

A/n: *record breaks* ok

A/n: *record breaks* ok. i'm sorry RoyalCupcake03 . . p---proceed.

And, being the clumsy idiot I was, I dropped the violin I was currently tuning. Then Tae picked it up and started whacking Hobi with it (idk...) and then he started screaming.

By this time, all the other students ran out the door because they were confused and a little scared, so it was just me and BTS in the room. 

Namjoon wanted to tune my instrument so I let him, but he broke it. As in, my violin was literally in pieces.

"OH SHI--sorry"

I was internally screaming but I said it was okay. Then Suga pulled out a bottle of superglue and tried putting my violin back together. It worked. Now my violin looked as good as new.

Jimin took my violin and tried putting it on his shoulder and playing it but the violin was too long for him to reach the neck (lol sorry).

Jimin: TAKE. THAT. BACK!

So now all the boys were running around the room trying to play all the instruments. Then my crush walked in (ASDFFGHJKL ). He asked me to tune his instrument but then V grabbed my arm.

"NOOO YOU SHALL NOT PASS FILTHY HOOMAN"

And then my crush ran out the door giving me a weird look OTL.

Finally, the teacher walked in and yelled at me because the boys ran out the door when the teacher came in.

And cut.