True Love

_Jimseu dream is like a fanfic... cute twist ^^

• • •

This is my dream.

I was walking to Jimin's house. 

/A/n: you mean OUR house? . . . okay proceed/ 

It was just 2 blocks away from my house. He was my best friend and my crush from long time ago. When reached his house, I went inside but I suddenly arrive in his room.

He was there on his bed while facing his body to me and I just sat at the corner of the room because I was charging my phone there. Then my little sister was there too, sitting at the edge of his bed.

"So you're an actor Jimin?" I asked in surprise.

/A/n: "WhyTF ARE YOU HERE IN OUR ROOM!?!?"  senpoitato asked in surprise/

"Yup" 

he reply while nodding his head.

"Daebak!"

I thumbs up to him.

"Does that mean you have a kissing scene?"

I questioned him, praying myself that he should say no.

"Yeah"  he respond. "She's also my girlfriend" he added while smiling like an idiot.

/A/n: senpoitato standing in the corner waving with an axe/

That's when my heart broke into pieces. My tears already welled up in my eyes but I tried to hold it so he couldn't see it. I can see my little sister is so happy about it.

"Wahhh, really?" she asked him with a wide smile. 

He nod.

"Oh, I can't wait to see you acted" she happily said.

Suddenly, the place change from where I am now, I was the beach with my sister and also watching how Jimin acted with his girlfriend.

/Girlfriend = Senpoitato/ 

He will be kissing his girlfriend and my heart was aching so much but I tried to ignore it.

"Okay, now for the kissing scene"

I heard one of his staffs muttering about it. When they kissed, I turn my back and walk away slowly while hanging my head down.

However, I didn't contact with him. I was living with my brother V and he's really fun to be with. I was at the living room watching tv as I heard the door bell rang and I approach to the door. I open it and it was him, Jimin.

"W-What are you doing here?" I ask him while he was busy panting.

"Dongsaeng, who is it?" V asked me from beside me and I can see that Jimin's eyes went wide when he look at my brother. 

He looks like he want to ask me 'who is this guy beside you?' But he shook it off.

"I want to be with you"

Jimin spoke up while holding my hands and squeeze it.

"W-What!?"

I furrowed my eyebrows.

/*Playing with Fire cues*/

"Will you be my girlfriend for the rest of my life?" he offered while he look at me with sadden eyes and I can see that he's hurt.

"Of course, yes!" I said with a smile and hug him tightly.

On the other side, V was still confuse and dumbfounded. 

He still doesn't know who is this but he just smile proudly that his dongsaeng finally have a boyfriend.

• • •

A/n: Meanwhile... Senpoitato who was left at the beach, buried under the sand by Jimin before HE LEFT SENPOITATO to chase  _Jimseu

Senpoitato: *only her head poked out the sand* BABE? YO. CHIM? WHERE ARE YOu???? JIMIN!!!

-alone in the beach-