Alien King

Kpop Dream of: heyits_Therise

So this dream is the weirdest dream I ever had. Weird as Taehyung. LOL

I was in a planet full of aliens and they said I'm also an alien (but has a human figure) I was talking with Hoseok oppa~ (an alien but has a human figure too) we're talking about how nice would it be if we were on earth.

"I want to go on earth," he said while pouting.

"I also want to go oppa, but there's a rumor that if we go there we might end up as a poop" (told yah. This is weird)

"That's only a rumor. Do you want to escape tonight? There's still one UFO in our house"

As I was going to say my approval to him someone interrupted us.

"Who's going to leave this planet?"

"KING!" we both said and bowed down to our king. The king of alien, Taehyung (pfft)

"No one is leaving, king Taehyung" I said.

"Good." he said before he left.

Later that night, I went to Hoseok oppa's house. We rode the UFO and escaped.

"OMG! A/N YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!" (thanks! But I'm just a cinnamon roll here)

"Hoseok be mine!"

I think a year had passed (dunno) I don't know how we end up as an artist. But as we are walking on the street to go in our car, I saw a glimpse of someone who's familiar to me.

"Told you that poop rumor is fake. Look we're now a famous artist. By the way we're are you going to sleep tonight?" Hoseok oppa said.

"At my house"

Meanwhile, I'm already in my PJ's and removing my make-up when I saw a shadow but didn't mind it.

I was in the middle of my sleeping when I felt that there's a crawling cockroach on my face. A FREAKING COCKROACH! As I was going to get up I saw Taehyung beside me and kissing my cheeks!

"King Taehyung, wha-" I didn't finish what I am saying when he kissed me.

"Why did you leave me? I gave up on being a king just to see my queen" he said then he kissed me again.

"That's what you get when you left me. Be ready" then he smirked.

THEN I WAKE UP

A/n: Well.....that escalated quickly. But a dream is nothing but a dream, always weird.