I like you too

RiennaAz's fanfic like dream.

• • •

I've been bts' best friend since we're baby. We are close like siblings. They often come to my house and play with me.

After a lot of years,we did'nt meet cuz they busy chasing their dream as an idol. I feel so glad to them.

After a few years,suddenly,early in the morning,they came to my house.I felt so excited.I invited them to my room and we chat a lot.It was so enjoyable but I noticed something different..

Jungkook,the hyper-energetic fetus become so quite.Not like before.But I noticed something,he keep glanced at me.I actually knew he likes me since we're small and I have the same feelings to him but I just keep it.

After a few hours,they wanna go back cuz they have another schedule.I feel dissapointed but I respect their work as an idol.

When they we're about to say goodbye,suddenly Jhope,while grinding,whisper to Jungkook (actually not a whisper cuz I can hear what he say).

Jhope whisper to Jungkook "hey,say it now.tell her,Jungkook"

And the members keep teasing jungkook but jungkook only keep quite and he's face become red.

After that,the members leave my room to give Jungkook some space to talk to me.So there was only me and Jungkook.He just keep looking down and not even look at me so I ask him.

"What you want to say at me?what are the others talking about?"

He looked straight to my eyes and he said with his soft,mellow voice.

"I like you.I like you since we ever met.I really love you"

I felt butterflies in my stomach when he said it.Suddenly,I hugged him.

"I know...I like you too,Jungkook"

He hugged me back and we fall to my bed,cuddling like forever.

-----

your dream feels like a fanfic, u sure this was a dream? o.o wow