The owner of the Pens

Jungkookshteu's dream though

• • •

I dream about V...

I was at my house and its school day but I don't want to go.

I woke early and went to shower. when I finished my shower, I went out to meet someone.

I walk and meet peoples while they jogging. I kept bowing to them to show respect.

In my dream, I become a friendly kid. But in reality, yup I'm really friendly but shy

When I arrived at a apartment that have 3 floors but this is freaking high.

I climb but not walk at the building...the building is like a bouncer im so ded....but then

suddenly I'm I standing at the grass wtf..

But this is weird. It's night already and rainy. I couldn't believe that someone doing laundry at outside and just do 'I don't give a f.uck' faceu.

I could see a pencil case, books and clothes at outside of the floor. I can see this person doing this without care? I quickly grab the things and save it from getting wet.

I brought the things to find the owner and gave it to them.

I went to the first floor and saw two teenage gurls. Suddenly,I spoke to them.

"Have you seen this taehyu-"

I stopped. Since when I met taehyung? I thought to ma self.

"What do you say?" 

One of the girls spoke. I just shook my head and went up to the 2 floor.

When I reached to the 2 floor, I accidentally bump toa  40s lookin' guy

"Oh sorry, wait, do you know me?"

I apologized and the guy just shook his head.

Actually he's the guy  from my previous dream. He is a murder.

I went to the last floor and saw a guy who had board shoulder. I asked him

"is these your items sir?"

but then he quickly snap it from me.

Wow he look rough tho. Maybe he rough on :-)

"But wait sir,mind if I ask you a question?"

"What?"

he replied

"What is your name sir?"

"My name is Kim Taehyung and my friends call me BWI"

He gave his rectangular smile. I felt my heart are skipped and forget to breath.

But then, he disappear and i saw his family going out from their own place.

The funny things is he.had.so.many.siblings.

Wow how his mom can have strong :)