Fantasy Land

Dream of: taewchi

My dream started off in a vast area of land

I was in a war, fighting off boys and girls. But it wasn't the everyday normal kind of war that happened in our history textbooks. Everyone fought with supernatural powers. Yes, I said it correct. People had powers, and they were using it in the battlefield. I saw wizards, people who could blend, some who could control elements, and many more. However, what shocked me the most was me myself. I had the power of strength, and in my hand was my most prized possession; the sword. It has been passed down from generations from my family, and now I was the one who was wielding it. Legend says that the sword had the ability to cut through anything. Even through diamond.

Then the war suddenly started. But what surprised me was that the other group (aka our enemy group) was seperated into another 3 small groups.

When I got closer, I literally screamed with horror. 

There were children. I then noticed that one group were for boys, the other for girls, and the other for small kids. I suddenly felt a pang of guilt hit me, but I involuntarily charged. I cut through multiple people at one swing; as if they were just made out of clay. When I was resting for a bit, I noticed that our group was winning. 

This made me energized as I pushed myself up, and started to kill more people. However, one of my comrades came up to me, and I started to sweat for some reason. "Hey, did you see the kids?"

"Huh? No I didn't." 

I lied skillfully as I proceeded to kill a girl who was about to stab me with a poisonous knife. I had secretly let the kids escape, telling them to run awat as fast as they can.

I soon entered the boy section. But to my dismay, they just cooed at me and some even tried to hit on me, which made me feel angry. 

"Aww, come here girly. Let's have some fun. Your no match for us anyways." 

And that's when I exploded, screaming with pure fury as I sliced the bodys of those cocky boys (cough, especially the place where the sun doesn't shine). 

I slightly smirked with success as I heard their pleading screams, feeling suddenly brave. 

However, as I was about to slice one person, I abruptly stopped as I noticed the familiar looking guy.

It was EXO's Chanyeol. "W-wha, Chanyeol?" 

I whispered enough to let him hear, making him look at me weirdly. 

"Huh? My name is Channie." 

He said as he just stood there, grinning like as if nothing was wrong. I just mouthed him a quick sorry as I sliced him, only to look at him with shock. 

His body molded back, and he just mumbled a spell, making me unable to move. 

"Wha-?" 

"Sorry cupcake, but we have to take you as a hostage." 

He replied as he dragged me to EXO, who were looking at me with friendly eyes.

And that's when I woke up, but I quickly fell asleep again.

When I opened my eyes, I was in a white room, with Chanyeol sitting on a chair along with Suho.

"So, you're awake." Chanyeol mumbled as he came closer to me. 

"We need you to do something for us. I need you to look for Princess Peach." 

Suho mumbled with a sheepish grin as I noticed him blush, pink spreading across his face like wildfire. 

"Why? I mean, what's your history with her?" I asked, and immediately, Chanyeol used his magic to show me a flashback.

I was in an area, and I saw Suho along with Jin, having their precious time together. However, I suddenly heard their argument about water. 

Apparently, Suho was in charge of sending water to the whole Country of Mario, but he only did it to his homeland, Black CC (credit card). However, I saw the reason behind this. Apparently, Suho wanted to propose to Jin, but Jin wouldn't go to Black CC, where Suho had already prepared his "Will You Marry Me" Banner. And the flashback ended, along with Suho explaining to me that I have to bring Jin here.

And so I went on my way, only to stumble upon a tree house. 

To my surprise, I saw Jin, along with Taehyung and Jimin as kids, who were crying for food. I just went in, and tried to be friendly. 

"Hello, umm, are you-." 

I was rudely cut off by a bang on the door, causing me to open it with curiously. My mouth opened with shock as a crying Jungkook came out, and a surprised looking Namjoon who was watching (cough) porn in his laptop.

I didn't know what to do, but suddenly felt a frying pan hit my head, and that's when I woke up, screaming with both of my parents who threw their pillows at me, yelling at me to shut up.

a/n: wtf did i just read