Lost Bag

You witnessed the love team between Kookie and RiennaAz but sadly, after they cuddle.....they broke up and she moved on thennn...she dated Ex's friend....omg,

u kno em jk u no?

nyway.. read her another dream..

• • •

Hoseok and I had been a couple for months. He so kind and an understanding boyfriend.

Makes me feel so happy when I with him.

One day,all BTS member and I went to a mall because we wanted to spend our time together right after our exam end. So,just like usual, me and my boyfriend, J-Hope, walks together.

After walking and chatting for a long time at the mall,the boys wanna go to toilet so they asked me to take care of their bags. So,I just sat on one of the bench while waiting for them.

They been so long so I felt so hungry. So,I leave their bags on the bench and went to buy an ice cream. 

It doesn't took a long time. Less then 5 minutes, I went to the bench and...

My bag...

Already gone.

I felt so shook. 

Like,what da helll??!!!

Imagine your bag missing in crowd, a bag full with your headphone,books,and even worst....all your kpop merchandise that you just bought. I'm about to cry but the boys already back so I just shut my mouth, hope my boyfriend doesn't feel bad for me.

But....Hoseok asked me about my bag.

"Hey Ara, where's your bag?" at the same time,I hugged him.

"I lost my bag,I think someone stole it" 

I'm not crying at that time but just emotional breakdown.

Hoseok felt sad for me,but he just smile and hugged me back. Stroking my head slowly.

"Really? I felt sorry for you baby. But,dont worry, we will find it later. For now, let's just have fun, okay?" he kissed my forehead and make sure I didn't cry.

"Yes Ara,you'll only look pathetic if you cry now"

Suga,smiled and stroked my hair.

I just smile cuz I felt so happy being surrounded with a bunch of protective friends and boyfriend. 

And I know,at that moment,they are my truth friends and Hoseok will be my beloved boyfriend forever.

• • •

Plot twist: A/n stole it..

MUEHEHEHEHEH KPOP MERCH AND SO MUCH MONEYYYYYY~!!!!!

MONEY MONEY HWANHAE MONEY MONEY~