Next Scene

Dream by: Bunnymcwolf

Hi! This is one of two dreams that I had regarding BTS for My KPOP Dreams. There wasn't enough space to PM them together. If you like them, you can post them separate or together, it is totally up to you. Thank you!

--------

Me, Rap Monster, J-Hope and Suga are hanging out. We are apparently good friends. 

We all decide to hangout in a hotel room while drinking. Each of us has a bottle of sparkling wine.

It cuts onto the next scene. 

Rap monster for some reason is missing. We are all drunk on a twin bed and Suga has passed on the edge. J-Hope and I are talking about random stuff. 

I see that Suga's bottle still has some wine in it and I snatch it from his hands and take a sip from it. I move it away from me and keep staring at it. 

"Why does it just taste like water?" 

I ask J-Hope. He starts laughing.

So, anyways, it cuts onto the next scenario. 

The scene is a marketplace in an old era place. 

J-Hope has also vanished from my dream leaving me with only Suga. We both are standing there with our normal 21st century clothes. 

At least I think we are. Because I don't know what I'm wearing but Suga is wearing a classy white shirt with black pants while looking extremely handsome. (He's my bias). 

But everyone around us is wearing old era clothing. So, we are in a crowd because a messenger horse is coming towards us. It stops near us and the messenger reads out a scroll in his hand and looks at everyone.

"Has anyone seen a pale guy who is a rapper and has a great voice?"

Knowing that they are talking about Suga, I hastily grab him from the front of this shirt at the abs region and pull him behind me to hide him from the messenger's view. I get flutters doing that. And now suga is right behind me and I can feel his breath on my neck.

Now, for some reason, me and Suga are in an abandoned staircase with me at a higher step than him to match the height difference. And he's just staring at me and...

I get woken up. Why?!! Sleeping again didnt work :(

• • •

 "....match the height difference. And he's just staring at me and..."

Director Poipoi:  *holding a megaphone made from a poorly rolled paper* CUT!!

Okay, good work everyone... Let's continue tomorrow.. by the way,  Bunnymcwolf is still a baby, so tomorrow after that staring part of suga, the kissing scene will follow.. We'll put a stunt woman on that okay? okkkaaayyyy y'all work hard.. take a rest everyone.