My "Dream" Bias

Dream of: Brenny_17

• • •

Here are some more kpop dreams I had some years ago! The first one involved Cho Kyuhyun from Super Junior (my ultimate bias >.<) and the second one involved BTS (my second favorite group!) Enjoy~

My dream began with me standing in the middle of some random park. It was practically raining pink roses, there were so many, and seeing them made me feel like I was in a Korean drama or an anime haha.

That was when Kyuhyun appeared out of nowhere. I just turned to the side and there he was, wearing an eggshell yellow sweater over a white dress shirt, some slacks, and dress shoes. So, I guess we were on some kind of date?

At the time, I hadn't really chosen a bias in SJ, so I wasn't really surprised to see him in my dream, but it was weird because I genuinely felt like I was in love with him (that happens a lot in my dreams actually ^^;).

I think he spoke to me in Korean, but I was still able to understand him, and I started to walk beside him in the park, feeling all happy and calm.

But then, he started to fade away. Although I didn't want him to go yet, he disappeared right in front of me and my alarm for school woke me up ;^; I was so upset and my heart ached as though I'd just lost someone precious to me.