Ticket to Heaven

Dream of ParkBeyaaaa

• • •

When I woke up I heard my best friend shouting infront of my house.

I groaned and cursed under my breath and opened the gate, but instead of my american bestfriend, I saw a girl who likes like a gay. 

She looks kinda familiar... 

She told me that she has something for me, and pulled me inside and I looked at her in disgust and confused. and her voice is like a guy.. I even wonder he cross dressed... 

lol that's what i'm thinking.. 

And what? She looks like the owner tho, she sat like she's in her OWN house, even tho she is a visitor. 

We talked a bit and I realized something. "BYUN BAEKHYUN!??" 

I shouted and my reaction was wth- is that Baekhyun?? 

he interrupted and introduced herself as Baek Hee and a girl replica of Baekhyun. I wondered if she is close to EXO, and also hoping.... 

She gave me an envelope and I opened it. Then I realized it was a plane ticket to SouKor.. 

My eyes became like D.Os and I quickly thanked her.

Then I've already done packing and taking a bath, then until we arrived at the airport and we had lots of chit chatting, until we landed in SouKor... 

Waaahhh I was really happy because I can breathe the same air with my bias.... 

Until we arrived at her dorm.. 

Then I saw a balikbayan box and she told me to get inside at the box. 

I even complained why and she told me to follow or she'll kill me using the power of Baekhyun.. 

I quickly get in and she told me the instruction... Minutes later, Baek Hee was already done taping the box and knocked the door.. 

Then I heard a guys' voices in the house... 

I cursed under my breath that her dorm was full of guys... asdfghjkl 

Then something strange-- like he called Richard and she told him that I was a human sized rilakkuma. 

My eyes widened wtf-- Richard quickly opened the box and I stood up. "SURPRISE!" 

I even smiled, then my heart was beating fast because, I SAW FREAKING PARK CHANYEOL INFRONT OF ME..

Then he hugged me tightly and i hugged him back.. 

OMOOOOO I KENNAT! 

ANG HOT NYA BESSS, TULONG NAMAN OHH... 

He called me babe. I looked down because i'm blushing.. 

He said that don't be shy cause, i'm his gf.. 

My mind told me to continue what i'm doing in my dream. 

I asked Chanyeol if where's Baek Hee. He even asked if who's baek hee, but then

"YAH! PARK CHANYEOL! NEO PABO-YAH! GIVE ME MY DAMN EYELINER! I'M ALREADY DID YOUR F*CK8NG DARE!" 

My jaw hanged and I saw Baekhyun holding a dress that he wore when he visited me and a wig... Baekhyun apologized to me.

The members wanted to talk to me, but Chanyeol doesn't like it.. 

Well, it's because he's possessive. I followed him to his room and he closed and locked the door and he push me on his bed and kissed my lips... (Almost rated spg is coming) 

He whispered that he misses me so much and he loves me until I heard the dance practice of Black Pink (their pre debut). 

I quickly stood up and kissed chanyeol's lip and he told not to go yet, and he do an aegyo, he looks so cute... But I want to check if black pink is here.. 

When I opened the door, I just saw nothing but dark when I step on it, I fall and shouting for help until I opened my eyes and I realized my alarm clock was ringing while playing the Black Pink's predebut dance practice music... 

I almost having a heart attack because of the fall...

Eomma~ mianhae if its too long :3