My Boss' Nephew

Hi! Bunnymcwolf . . . Thank you for sending your second dream and for answering my request form... by the way.. here's your dream. Dhanyavaad~

"I'm back with my second dream in the same night! So this dream is about EXO's Chanyeol.

So I start working with Chanyeol's Aunt at the hospital. She's a surgeon and I'm doing my residency with her? (not sure what it's called) 

So she gives me Chanyeol's number and tells me to message him whenever I come for work exactly at the time I come in. (who does that in real life? weird) 

So in my dream, Chanyeol is a famous EXO member like real life, that apparently in my dream means that his phone is filled with messages, so while I'll be sending him the messages, he won't be bothered to read them and it's just kept for evidence just in case.

So these are the messages I send him:

'Hey Chanyeol, your Aunt told me to message you whenever I reach for work - xxx(my name)'

'BTW I work for your Aunt, I'm not a stranger'

'reached work'

'left work'

etc.

You know how on internet messaging, you see the read sign? the messages, even though they are SMSs, for some reason have the sign but it never indicated that Chanyeol read them, just that they were received by the person. That jerk.

Anyways, a few days later we get an emergency patient. So I pass the aunt the surgical equipment. The surgery takes a long time so the aunt can't go home which worries Chanyeol so he calls me.

I tell him that his aunt is busy doing the surgery and he decides to come to the hospital. Once he comes, he arrogantly told me that he received my messages but just didn't care enough to read them until he needed my number to find out information about his aunt.

You know in KDramas, the feeling you get when two enemies meet and you expect them to fall in love by the end of the drama? that's the feeling I was getting. Like I was in third person watching everything happening to me and shipping me with Chanyeol at the same time...a really weird experience.

Anyways, that's when I woke up. Hope you had fun reading my weird dream :) Thank you for reading through my dreams!

A/n: you're welcome dear. you sure have weird dreams as I've read them hahaha but thank you so so  so so much <3