BTS' Angel

Dream of: Jamless_Potato123

"I have this dream. It's really long and idk how I'm gonna start wid dis.. -__- Okay so anyway.."

• • •

I was in my friend's car on our way to their house. I was excited and thought of playing with their scooter once more. When we got there, I got shocked when I saw BTS~  
(They were having a photoshoot since my friend's house was majestic)

I got so excited, I ran towards them. I looked around and saw a Pool. 

I was staring at the pool when, somebody pushed me. 

There were different kinds of species of fish, one big fish tried to kill me, lol. 

Good thing someone pulled me up. I looked at that person and was shocked to see Jungkook :3

"Sorry :D" he said, giving me a wide smile. 

I laughed and he gave me a towel. It was Pink, so I was worried if Jin would get mad at me XD. 

So as I tried to get out the pool, I slipped and went back into the water, this time, Jungkook went in and jumped in the pool trying to save me. 

'XD omg wtf' i thought. 

We got out of the pool and dried ourselves up. He was wearing his police uniform in DOPE. They were taking a photoshoot for their DOPE MV, but idk why they were taking pics out in the open.

Jungkook and I sat down in one of the benches that was near the pool, at first I thought the pool was single, but then when I looked at it, it had 2 pools. The one pool that I almost drowned in, and the other that My friend and her mom was swimming in. 

I looked at Jungkook, he was covering himself in his white towel. (Still wearing his outfit) Hoseok oppa came by and said, 

"Annyeong ____ and Jungkook" (icant tell u my name bweheheh~) 

He sat beside me, since the bench was long. He was sweating af. 'Damn oppa ;-;' I thought.

Hoseok oppa was holding a Rilakuma, I asked him if I could borrow and he agreed. As I was about to take it, Jungkook took it away from me. So, we were like playing games just to get it from each other. Then Suga came in holding a hammer, he hit my head and everything went black. (He was my Bias ;-;)

/A/n: YOONGI CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL/

"Y/N!" I woke up and saw Jungkook beside me, he was holding my hand. He was smiling at me and said, "U all right?" I nodded. 

We were at the seaside now. It was Taehyung oppa's turn to shoot for his part in I NEED U. 

He was going to jump into the water from a tall scaffolding. The 6 other members looked at him and were worried. I was there too, looking into his eyes. I could feel that he was terrified, but he did it. He jumped. Into the deep blue ocean.

There was a loud gasp from the set. Everyone, I mean everyone, including the camera men were shocked. The rope that was used to hold Taehyung oppa into the ocean was cut. The 6 members leaned closer into the water. I did too. They screamed his name. 

I looked at Jungkook, he said, "Y/N you have to go in and save him" 

I agreed. Jin oppa refused but I insisted. I jumped into the water not minding Jin oppa's screaming behind me, while Suga and Namjoon oppa were holding him tight.

/A/n: Suga & Namjoon wants you dead, mate./

As I jumped into the water, I couldn't see clearly. I forgot to wear goggles so I fvked up. -__-

/A/n: maybe that's why Jin was stopping you because you should've wear your pink scuba suit, hellokitty oxygen and --- what else. ahh yeah , your HK goggles~/

I rubbed my eyes and everything got clearer. I looked at my surroundings, I searched for Taehyung oppa's rope. I saw it. It looked like it was cut. I got shocked when something bit me. I looked at my leg, a piranha was there.. 'Shit' I thought. I tried swimming upwards but I failed. I breathed bubbles to signal for help. Jungkook tried jumping into the water, but Jin oppa punched him. I breathed for air, I looked around once more, and I saw Taehyung oppa. He was there. Lying on the ocean floor, surrounded by eels. I kicked the piranha that was biting me and went in deeper to save him.

I had to do it. I blew in some of my oxygen left into Taehyung oppa's mouth for him to breath. I carried him up to the surface, and the camera men help me with him. As they were grabbing Taehyung from me, something pulled me down the water..

"Y/N!!" Jimin oppa screamed. I was being dragged down. I knew it would be the end of me, so I said my last words, not minding the water round me, "Saranghamnida oppas".

Later on everything went black and I saw some emergency people dive into the water. I saw my body being dragged out of the water. Jimin and Hoseok trying to calm Yoongi oppa down from punching Seokjin oppa. RapMonster beside Seokjin, which was crying. And Jungkook.. The Maknae who was there, beside my lifeless body crying and begging for me to come back. I approached him as a soul, (Third Person View) I patted his shoulder.

"Y/N, pls.. *sniff* come back.." he said as tears escaped out of his eyes one by one.. he stood up and ran to Seokjin oppa. He punched him. Everything went blurry... (My mom was waking me up so -__-)

/A/n: WHAT THE FUCK---PEOPLE! JIN WAS STOPPING THE GIRL AND WHY ARE YOU PUNCHING YOUR MOM! You have no respects you---saldjnasndkasnda/

Everything went black then white... (lol and I woke up from my dream)

The End.

-My dream had two parts, the pool part and the Taehyung part.. so yeah. I hope u post it on Kpop Dreams 

• • •

This dream was bat shit crazy. But wow. it's too good to become a fanfic instead of a dream tho ♥