"Welcome to the Baby Games!"

Who wanna join Hunger Games with BTS? xD

Check out RoyalCupcake03's crazy dream, swear, you'll laugh.

• • •

I was in this giant, golden arena thing, by a wall (it was a square/rectangle arena). 

All of BTS minus Jungkook were also by the other three walls and four corners. I had all this warrior gear on for some reason.

/A/n: HAH!!! HWARANG! I'M THINKING OF HWAR----NO.. Maybe Mulan? *doing unsure Suga face*/

Then, this giant golden egg appeared in the center of the arena, and out popped Jungkook, wearing a tuxedo.

"Welcome to the Baby Games!" he yelled.

/A/n: sorry, I whizzed out water from the tumblr I was drinking *wipes nose*/

The other members cheered and I just stood there like a green bean.

"Here are the rules," he yelled again.

"You will each get a baby, and you will compete with each other. The objective of this game is to successfully get your baby out of the arena alive."

I was very confused. I had no idea how I got into the games.

"Rule 1: You are your own team. Rule 2: You may not kill any of the players. Rule 3: I am allowed to kill you."

I made a WTF face as the other six members clapped.

Jungkook motioned for some guy to enter the arena. He was rolling a cart on the way in.

"Now, participants, meet your babies!!"

We each got our babies soon. Mine was kind of cute, but it kept crying.

"Let the games begin!" he cheered.

I picked up a crowbar which was right next to me and stealthily walked towards the exit. 

Unfortunately, Jimin caught me and tried to whack me with a stick. I put the crowbar up to his face and he immediately backed off.

"Penalty! Penalty!" Jungkook shouted. We all looked up at him.

"You," he said, pointing to me, "attempted to kill a fellow opponent! You shall be punished!"

Jungkook stepped out of his seat and walked towards me, a smirk slowly growing on his face. I dropped my crowbar and dashed for the exit. I made it out and turned around, only to see Jungkook standing right in front of my face.

"Oh shit." I muttered.

The last thing I remembered was a gun pointed at my face. Then I woke up.

THE END

Again, hope this wasn't too weird for you.