Fluttering India

Dream of: Brenny_17

Hope You Enjoy It!

• • •

My dream started with me crossing a tall brown bridge which hung above the ocean. Beside the bridge was some really creepy and large inflated clown floating on the water. I quickly walked past that and ended up at a dead end.

Fortunately, I wasn't alone, as on the other side of the bridge was Kyuhyun (Super Junior), Lee Jonghyun (CNBLUE), Suho (EXO), and Minho (SHINee). Had Sunggyu from Infinite been there, it would have been the whole cast from "Fluttering India." (They were all wearing tight dress shirts & tight khaki pants. So hot.)

But, my mood improved drastically when I realized that apparently I was now apart of some variety show. The challenge was to climb this tall thin pole that had monkey bars at the top of it which would ultimately be our way past the dead end, as we could prop ourselves on top of the wall there (hope that makes sense).

It wasn't easy though. The pole was all slippery from the steam in the air, thus causing Suho to fail when he tried to climb it. He said it was too slippery then laughed adorably, before moving aside so someone else could try.

Minho tried next, using his surroundings by climbing onto a giant rock beside the pole. This way, he managed to reach the top, but then he fell once he got to the monkey bars (it was like I turned into him for a second, so I fell too).

Jonghyun used the exact same strategy as Minho, but knowing how uncoordinated our sweet Jonghyun can be, he fell almost immediately, that adorably awkward smile he likes to wear appearing on his face regardless.

Finally, Kyuhyun went up, a serious expression on his face as he concentrated on climbing the rock, then the poll, then the monkey bars, until to everyone's excitement he climbed over the wall!!

I cheered for him, along with the boys and the MC who came out of nowhere. It was truly a happy moment, and I wanted to hug the boys, but as always in idol my dreams, I felt too nervous to hug them and I feared making them uncomfortable.