Family&Bussiness

Ronan's POV

I stare out of the large window of my office and look out into the beautiful city of New York.

I glance back at all the paperwork I had done, then to the clock on the wall and sigh.

I still had four hours to be here and I was done with every bit of work that I was assigned to do.

There was no meetings, or any companies calling today so it was just flat out boring.

All I wanted to do was go home, get my maid, AJ, to cook me some delicious homemade meal that she always managed to make. The thought of grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and steamed broccoli made my stomach growl.

I take out my phone and quickly dial my house phone number, which she should pick up on the first ring, like I had always asked her to, but ended up picking up around the fifth.

"You have reached the bitches household," I heard her say in a sarcastic cherry voice, "How may I assist you."

I roll my eyes, "AJ, how many time do I have to tell you not to answer the phone like that?"

"Um, a lot," she said back, "So keep remindin me Mr.Ceo."

I rolled my eyes once again. AJ Lee was honestly one of the only people on the world who could talk to me like this and live.

This is AJ's fifth year working for me, and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better maid. She was always there, no matter how rude I acted towards her sometimes. She was like my mother, except more naggy and concerned. And my mother was a very concerned woman.

"AJ, I was wondering if you could cook me something tonight?" I asked her.

She groaned, "But I don't feel like cooking."

"AJ," I said while rolling my eyes, "That's your job."

"Well then fire me." She said sarcastically.

"You know I will." I say but was only kidding.

"You couldn't if you tried." She said with a laugh, "What do you want?"

I thought about the food I had in mind earlier, then shrugged, "Surprise me."

"Alright," she said, "But don't be surprised if you end up eating cat."

I smirked, "Not like I haven't ate cat before."

"You are a disgusting piece of shit!" She shouted at me and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You know I'm playing around." I say to her.

"Doubt that." She said, "Get back to work CEO, and get your mind out the gutter!"

I groaned slightly as she hung up, leaving me board once again.

My mind quickly goes to my two best friends. Hopefully they weren't too busy to talk. I dial one of there numbers and wait as it rings.

"You've reached UF headquarters how may I assist you?" The woman answered just like she always had.

"This is Mr.Reigns," I say to her, "Put me through to Mr.Rollins."