Hate&Pride

Roman's POV

It was dead silent and I could feel my heart racing with every passing second.

He wasn't suppose to be here right now. He told me two more days, but yet I was looking into the broken eyes of Jimmy Uso without a doubt.

I didn't know what to say. How was I suppose to say anything? I had passed several lines, I knew it from the very beginning, but I didn't want to discuss it. I didn't want to except the fact that what I was doing was wrong.

I wanted it to stay a secret and pray that Jimmy would never find out... Well too fucking bad for that, right?

"Can some please explain to me what the hell I just saw?" Jimmy said to us suddenly, closing his eyes and taking deep breaths to control himself.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Naomi trying to say something, but every time she opened her mouth, she'd close it, unsure of what to say.

"So I fucking leave," Jimmy ranted, "And you two decide to hook up? Is that what I'm looking at right now? Is this some kinda joke?"

"Calm down Jimmy." I say to him and regretted my division when he sent a glare that would have killed towards my direction. I didn't have a right to tell him to calm down really...

"You shut the fuck up." He growled towards me and I bit my lip to keep from saying anything else, "You have the nerve to touch my fucking wife? Have you lost your goddamn mind Roman?"

I stayed silent and decided to tear my eyes away from him, not having the courage to look at him much longer.

"This is why I said I wanted to talk." Naomi mumbled and Jimmy glared at her.

"And what the fuck were you going to say?" Jimmy asked her, his voice cracking, "That you were whoring around with him?"

"That was unnecessary." I say while glaring in his direction.

"And you thought you could get away with it?" He shouted, finally addressing me, "And to me, out of all people, Roman!"

"I didn't say I was getting away with anything." I said back to him.

He took a few deep breaths, then wiped his eyes and it honestly made me feel guilty beyond belief.

"I'm sorry." Naomi said quietly.

"You aren't sorry about a goddamn thing!" He shouted and she jumped, "Why would you do it?"

"Jimmy it's my fault." I say to him, "Alright. Talk to me. Just let her go out and we can talk about this, man to man."

"I'm not looking at a man." Jimmy shot at me, "I'm looking at a filthy fucking liar."

"Go to my car." I say to Naomi as I helped her off of my desk.

"She ain't going no where." Jimmy said to me.

"Let her go." I say while walking towards the door where Jimmy was standing, "Jimmy, just let her leave, man."

"I said fucking no!" He shouted and blocked the door way.

"Freaking move Jimmy." I say through gripped teeth, pushing Naomi behind me.

"Nobody's fucking going anywhere!" He shouted again, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"If you would just let her leave Jimmy!" I shouted back, "We can talk about this like adults instead of acting like children!"

I tried to move past him but he only shoved me back, causing fury to ignite inside of me, but I tried my best to control myself.

"Move Jimmy." I say while getting directly in his face, "Or ill move you."

He was breathing heavily and glared directly at me, "I'm not moving. She is as much invoked in this as you are."

I stayed silent and simply glared back to him.

"I can't believe you." He said quietly while still glaring at you and my glare softened slightly, "Why would you do this to me Roman? To my relationship? To my fucking life?"

My glare completely fell as guilt over took me once again. I had hurt him, and that hurt me.

"And you." He said while glaning at Naomi who had tears streaming down her cheeks, "You let him... Had I treated you wrong? What did I do Nao? We're you mad to me? Did i do something?"

She shook her head 'no' and closed her eyes as Jimmy continued to look at her.

He tore his glance away from her and looked back to me, not a trace of sadness hidden in his eyes anymore. It was fully swear to to all of us now.

"I need you to know," he said while looking directly at me, "That I will never forgive you for this."

That one hurt. On the inside it really did. But I wasn't going to let him know that. I just simply nodded, having to face the fact that he would."

He stepped out of the way of the door, holding it open so Naomi could exit, leaving it open after she did.

"I hate you." He said to me, rage laced in his eyes and I clinched my own fists.

I nodded my head, but was never for the hard fist that landed across my jaw.

At that very moment, I forgot the fact that he was upset, I forgot the fact that he had just cause that love his his live with me, I forgot that that there was so much rage build up in him.

I should have let it slide.

But I didn't. But he caught on before I had.

There was a moment of nothing before his body connected with my own, tackling me to the ground and me hitting my head hard in the process.

The wild hits came repeatedly, and I was able to block most, but one hit to the eye was enough to drive my anger past the limit.

I immediately push him off, knocking things over in the process but not giving a damn.

I tried to contain my anger as I stood up, but the moment his foot tried to connect with my head, I was done.

I had caught the foot, causing him to jump around for a moment before I tackled him to the ground, throwing punches of my own and hearing the sound of hurried footsteps in the direction of my off.

"Hey!" I could hear Jey's voice say but my adrenaline was to high to care.

I felt hands attaching themselves to my arms and around my stomach, trying to get me off and I eventually give into them.

"You've lost your damn mind!" Jimmy shouted at me, tears continued to stream down his face as people of his own held him back, "I fucking hate you Reigns!"

I tried to lunch towards him again, but the arms of people kept me away.

"Get him outta my office!" I shouted and thrashed around at the arms that tried to hold me back, "Now!"

Jimmy struggled against the people as they tried to take him away, shouting curses in me as they dragged him away.

I roughly shove all the people that had a grip on me, off, then bring my hand up towards my mouth, seeing the color red on my fingers but shaking it off.

"What the hell happened!" Jey shouted as he entered the room again, his hair messed up from trying to separate the two of us.

I didn't respond to him. There wasn't any need to. He'd eventually figure it out.

I found myself hitting the wall repeatedly, but is helped me none.

I smashed my fists against the wall one last time before resting my forehead against it and attempting to take deep breaths.

I always knew there was a possibility that this day would come.

But nothing can prepare you for the hurtful words of actions from someone that use to love you... And I couldn't blame him for one but if it.