Epilogue

2 month later.

Naomi's POV

"I'm going to miss you so freaking much." Nikki said as she wrapped me into a tight embrace.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I say while hugging her back, then glance at John, "You better take care of my girl. You know I'll fly back up here to beat your ass."

He gave me a small smile, "You know I will."

"I think I'm about to cry." Paige said while walking over to us while Randy helped Roman move more boxes into the trailer, "You're really leaving us. God, I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too Paige." I say while letting go of Nikki and embracing Paige.

It was a bitter sweet day I guess you could say.

We were currently moving the last of Joelle's things into the trailer truck and soon, we would be on our way to our new home in Pensacola, Florida.

Galina, who I had finally gotten the chance to met, and was actually a lot sweeter than Roman had described, had agreed to let Joelle come live with us for the time being, seeing it as the best option to have a father figure in her life.

AJ, was also going along with us because: 1, She wasn't leaving us and: 2: Roman wouldn't let her leave us.

But I was leaving behind everything I had gotten use to.

My best friends, my house... Jimmy... Someone I hadn't spoken to or seen that last night I spent with him. Which was another big reason of why we were leaving.

Roman, Jimmy and Jey were breaking the company apart. Anon'i Enterprises was falling faster by the minute, especially after this entire scandal got out to the media. The best way of brining it back up was for Jimmy and Jey to keep the company to themselves, while Roman branched off on his own.

A lot of people doubted that he could fully run a business that was as successful  as the one he's leaving, but it's quite obvious that they don't know him like I do, and I knew he was fully capable of succeeding in this field.

Jey and I still have a good relationship with each other, talking to each other at least once a week if not more.

Sometimes I wonder just how Jimmy is coping... Wondering if he's ok... For God sake, I left him on his wedding day, but I think it's best if I just leave whatever we had in the past for now.

"You're helping out so much babe." Roman teased as he came over to kiss the top of my head.

"She's giving out good bye hugs!" Paige shouted at him, "Go away!"

"I want a good bye hug!" AJ shouted and Paige ran towards her.

"I'm gonna miss this place." Joelle said while walking out of the house with her purse and placing her sunglasses over her eyes and walking over to us, "Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing the right thing. Then I just think to myself, you get to see beach boys... Then everything turns out just fine."

"I'm locking you in the house and never letting you out of it." Roman said while rolling his eyes and she groaned.

I laughed and wrapped a arm around her shoulders, "You got everything?"