Desires&Warnings

Roman's POV

I moaned one last time as I released into the mouth of the brunette women.

Keeping her head down, she gagged slightly, but stayed down just as I pleased.

Once I had rode out my high I had released her head. She continued to bob her head a few times before slowly taking me out of her mouth.

"Excellent job babygirl." I say to her while giving her a smirk and she simply blushed and giggled.

I grabbed my wallet off my nightstand and grabbed the first couple hundred of dollars I had seen.

"Go buy yourself something pretty." I say to her with a wink and she giggles one more time before exiting the hotel room.

I groaned and laid back on the comfortable bed. That was what? The second- no, third girl I've had and it was only night 2 of this trip. It doesn't matter, they still didn't do the task were suppose to do.

No matter how hard I attempted tried, I couldn't stop thinking about her. And that was the purpose of getting with those other women, to get my mind off of her.

But did it work? Nope. No, I would only imagine it being her doing their actions.

I referred to her as... Well her. I didn't necessarily want to say her name. Because if I said her name, then I'd think about her, and If I thought about her, then I would end up down at the hotel bar, trying to seducing another woman to come up to my room and pleasure me for more money than they'd make in a year at their regular jobs. Then I'd be back to doing the same thing I was doing now, which was thinking about her.

There was a knock at my door and I groaned before standing up to answer it.

I opened the door to see Jey standing there with a odd look on his face.

"Who was that girl?" He asked me.

I shrugged, "Don't know. Don't care."

He shook his head, "Are you ready?"

"For what?" I asked him.

"Tonight's meeting?" He said, giving me another look, "Did you forget?"

"We don't have..." I started to say, then it quickly came to mind that we did, "Shit."

I immediately dashed into the room and started to strip out of my loungewear and into my slacks.

"Maybe if you weren't so caught up with trying to get women," Jey said as he entered the room, "You'd remember."

"My private life is none of your business." I say to him as I grab a collared shirt and slip it on.

"You don't get to have a private life Mr.CEO." He said to me, "Remember? I believe you came up with that quote."

"Whatever." I say to him.

"Your not thinking of the long term problem here Roman." He said to me, "What if someone would have got a picture of her coming out of your room? How do you think that'll look?"

I shrugged, "It wouldn't be that big of a deal. Look, Jey, I'm sorry that I forgot, but if your going to just sit here and judge who I sleep with , then I'll have to ask you to leave. It's not as crucial as your making it out to be."

He stayed quite for a minute before shrugging, "You know maybe you're right. I guess it wouldn't be that big of a deal if that caught a picture of you and Naomi got out of something, right?"

"What?" I immediately ask and turn around to face him.

"Don't act stupid." He said, "I picked up on it last week."

"Jey I don't know what your talking about." I say to him. Hell I don't care, I'd lie my ass off even if he did know the truth.

"You playing stupid isn't going to change the fact that what your doing is wrong." He said to me as I turned around and attempted to fix my hair in the mirror.

"Still don't know what your talking about." I say to him, "Naomi is my assistant. If someone saw a picture of us, they'd thing that's just what she was."

"You're just going to keep lying aren't you?" He asked with a laugh of disbelief.

"I'm not lying...." I say to him, "But let's say I was lying... Would you tell Jimmy?"

"I'm not getting myself involved with anything you two are doing." He responded to me, "If Jimmy finds out, or more importantly, if the media finds out, this company is going to be under fire. You better stop it now."

"For the last time Jey," I say to him, "We haven't done anything, and I wouldn't do anything with the lives of her. I thought you knew my taste in women a bit better."

"Your taste in women are the trashy kind who have no respect for themselves." He said to me, "But Naomi's not that, and you know that, which one reason why you haven't fired her yet."

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" I asked him.

He gave another laugh, "Get out of this before you get in too deep, Uce."

A few seconds later I heard the door click shut and I finally let out a breath, not even realizing that I had been holding my breath for quite sometime.

I'd deny it to him all day along, but he knew I was lying. I knew he wouldn't tell, Jey wouldn't do something like that. I knew he was just trying to warn me, but I didn't necessarily like being told what I could and couldn't do.

I bit my lip, thinking of her again before groaning.

"Behave yourself." I mumbled while looking down at the tent in my pants I would be trying to hide once I got to the meetings.

I sighed once more before turning off the light and leaving the room.