Time&Decisions

Friday

Naomi's POV

For a bride, the last 24 hours before her wedding are normally joyous because she's getting ready to make the best decision of her life, or rushed and busy because she's trying to get last minute things together. But over all, she's happy.

I, on the other hand was just tired. Tired of so much stuff.

I was trying to love Jimmy so much, to put a smile on my face to stop the pain he was feeling, but after hearing Roman's voice, I couldn't.

To know that Roman was hurting, hurt me so much more than knowing that Jimmy was hurting.

Not to mention his last words.

He loved me, he finally said it. He had done so much to prove it to me before actually saying it to me and I fell in love with that.

There was a knock on the hotel door and I sighed before standing up to go answer.

I open the door to see Jey standing on the other side of it, and he gave me a small smile.

"Hey." I say to him while stepping back to let him into the room, "Where's Jimmy?"

"Getting plane tickets ready for our parents." He said to me, "Your mom dad are already on there way. We tried to get in contact with your siblings but none of them could pull for this weekend on such a short notice. They send there best wishes though."

"That's sweet." I mumbled while walking back into the bedroom and sitting on the bed.

"You alright?" He asked me as he sat next to me and I nodded, "Don't lie to me now Na."

"What else am I suppose to say Jey?" I asked him, "I'm getting married tomorrow. I should be happy, right?"

"But your not." He said to me, "Naomi, you knew the moment you said yes, you'd messed up."

"I can't change it now Jey." I mumbled.

"Na, marriage is serious." He said to me, "It's a commitment. It's about love, and if you don't love him like that, then you shouldn't be doing this."

"The man I love is back in New York." I mumbled again while wiping a stray tear from my eye.

"Then what on earth are you doing on California?" he asked me with a small smile and rubbed my back, "Naomi I can't make a decision for you, but you have one to make for yourself when you walk down that isle tomorrow."

He kissed my head as he stood up and down walked towards the door and I covered my face with my hands before laying back on my bed.

I can't just tell Jimmy no, not after I've tried to go through all this to make him happy... But as the hours passed on, the only man I was thinking of was thousands of miles away.

***
Guess what?! Story's almost over...

I mean doe like.....

There could be a sequel.

But if y'all ain't gone read it, I won't make it.