True Friends&Facing Facts

Naomi's POV

"Ok so you have to tell." Paige said while setting a cup of coffee down in front of me, "What's going on between the two of you. Have you two done... Y'know.... But what about Jimmy? I mean, that is if you two are doing anything."

I sighed and leaned back in my chair. Paige, Randy and I had to work overtime tonight because Roman, Jimmy and Jey had to fly out to Atlanta for some meeting and wouldn't be back for a few days. Which was fine by me because it meant I didn't have to see him for a few days, but I did mean that I didn't get to see Jimmy either and I was pilled high with paperwork.

"I really don't know where to start." I say to her while Randy texted away on his phone near the fridge of the break room.

"So you did cheat on Jimmy?" Paige asked me, "Just once?"

"Ugh... No." I answer her, feeling more guilty by the second.

"Two times?" She asked me.

"Uh, no." I say again.

"Three or more?" She asked me again with a raised eyebrow.

"Does doing it more than once within a long time period count?" I ask her and she nodded, "Then yes..."

"Jesus Christ Naomi." She mumbled, "Why?"

"First time she was unsure," Randy said without even looking up from his phone, "Second time she just did it because she wanted dick, third time is because she likes him. Simple."

"What?" I asked, "Ew. No."

"Then why keep going back?" He asked me, "There must be something you like about it, or you like him."

"I'm doing it to keep my job." I say to him, "Nothing more than that."

"Naomi," Randy said to me while setting his phone down, "You're engaged to one of the wealthiest men in America, and your fucking another man to keep your job?"

"Yes." I say to him, "I don't care how much money Jimmy has. I want to prove to him, along with everyone else that I can hold my own. I'm with him because he makes me happy, not the amount of money he has."

"And you repay him by fucking his cousin?" He asked me, "Look. I get the whole 'holding your own' thing and I respect that. But I'm just saying, there must be a reason that you keep going back. Because this job isn't that important."

"It is important." I mumbled.

"Enough griping at her Randy." Paige said to him.

"I'm not," he said, "I'm just saying... You may want to rethink this whole marriage thing."

"I love him," I say to Randy, "I know my actions don't seem like it, but I do. I don't want Roman, I will never want him."

"Alright," Randy replied, "I'm just saying. I know Reigns may be a jackass, but women are strangely attracted to that shit. And I don't want you regretting anything. I wouldn't be so straight forward with you if I didn't care about your wellbeing. Jimmy's a good man, and I don't want him hurt either."

I sighed and laid my head down on the table, "Me either."

"Just tell him no." Paige said, "Threaten to call the cops are something. If that got out to the public then this while company will be under fire."

"I've thought about it but honestly, it'll come back on Jimmy and I don't want him to go through that." I say to her.

Randy laughed, "You haven't done anything because you don't want anything to stop."

"Randy-" I try saying to him but he stopped me.

"You can keep stating your clause Nao." He said to me, "I can see past all that. Deep down somewhere, you like him, or you like what he does to you, either way, you are attracted to him in some kind of away. And your attracted to Jimmy in a different way. You have feelings for both, but different feelings go towards the two of them. You know I'm right."

"You're not..." I mumbled.

"Like I said, I wouldn't be pressing it if I didn't care." He said to me.

Paige rolled her eyes, "Well I care too. And your secret is safe with us. It's safe with Summer too but we won't tell her about it unless your ok with it... I know it may be hard or something to go through this, but you do have a option to stop."

"Or to keep going." Randy said, "We're here for you. We'll help you. We'll get onto you when your wrong. But we love you."

I sighed then grabbed a paper and started to look over it just to get my mind off of the other two people in the room.

They were being truthful and the truth hurts, now all I have to do is correct my wrongs.

I didn't want Roman, I wouldn't want Roman. There are no genuine feelings towards him, but there are towards Jimmy. And he's the one I wanted to be with. No questions asked.