Me&Him

Naomi's POV

I sighed as I turned off my car, staring at the beautiful, yet darkened house.

There were no lights on, no window open or what seemed to be like anybody here, but Jimmy's car was here, so thus he was here.

I open my car door and step out, taking a deep breath before shutting the door and walking down the brick path to the front door.

I stop at the door and look for the house key on my key ring. After finding it, I insert it into the door, slowly unlocking the door before entering inside of the dark house.

The only think that illuminated the house was the light from the full moon that shown along the hallway.

I step inside and immediately feel something crush under my shoe. I lift my foot and inspect what it was, and my heart dropped at the sight of it being glass.

'What was he doing...' I trailed off in my mind as I closed the door and began to travel through the house.

The broken class continued down the hallway and I thanked God that Nikki decided to spend the night with John tonight.

"Is somebody down here?" A voice asked as footsteps came down the stairs.

"Jey?" I asked, I asked, recognizing the voice as he came into my sight.

"Naomi." He said to me, , "Girl what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to um..." I trailed off as I looked down at my feet. I soon felt his arms wrap around me and I sighed.

"Are you alright?" He asked me as he let me go, "I didn't get a chance to talk to you earlier... how's Roman?"

"We're fine." I say to him quietly, "Um, how's Jimmy?"

He gave me a look and I already knew the answer.

"He's taking it hard, Naomi." He said to me, "I thank God that the press doesn't know about it, or else this would be way bigger than it needs to be... But damage has already been done."

"I know..." I say to him, "I came over to try to fix things Jey. I didn't want to hurt him like this."

"Then why'd you keep doing it?" He asked me quietly, "I told you both to stop. I told you both this could happen."

"Jey, because I feel in love with Roman, ok?" I admitted to him, "I found myself not being able to sleep without him. The days I went without seeing him, I felt empty. He gave me something Jimmy didn't..."

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "I knew it... I could see it in both of you when you just smiled at each other... Had you even planned on telling Jimmy?"

"I was going to." I say to him, "After you guys got back from Mexico... Didn't realize it'd be an early return..."

"Me either." He said with a sigh, "Look, I know you screwed up. Roman did too... But I'm here for you two. I know Jimmy is upset, but I'm not him. You're still my little sister and Roman is my brother. I'm for y'all."

"Thank you Jey." I say to him with a small smile, then sigh, "Can I see him?"

"I don't know if that's such a good idea..." He mumbled.

"Please Jey?" I say to him, "I need to make things right, and the quicker I can, the better. I won't be long."

He sighed, looking at me one last time before nodding, "Follow me. He's probably still sitting out on the balcony."